Clean League Please

Not long ago, I got banned over being toxic. It was my first ban that I know of and it was 7 days.
The reason given was “too many reports in too few days”. I accepted my wrongness and stopped using chat almost at all.
But, its really hard not being toxic in this game.

Check this guy, for example. The game started, nothing happened, he asked another player to go to an specific lane, the other player didnt respond but was doing stuff anyways, but he got mad and stopped playing.
If I get 7 leage cooldown over a few words, this kind of people should be permanently removed from ranked games.
Damn, he should even be removed from qm aswell, as that kind of attitud has no place at all in any kind of multiplayer gaming.

Please blizzard perma ban this guy and anyone that behaves in this way.

And ofc, this was a demotion match and I lost my hard earned ranks :). Still in silver, yay.

1 Like

With Proofs like that why isn t perma ban ? I mean this is irrespect towards other teamates and US the community and the game mechanic itself.

I Vote for Perma Ban and more of this kind of video on Forum to denounce Troll and Feeders Afker’s.

I highly doubt he’s going to get banned over those actions. I can’t read the chat if he is being toxic but technically he’s still soaking xp for the team in bot lane. While he’s not playing as he should, he’s not sitting afk in the base which would be not playing.

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to language. Forum Code of Conduct - Blizzard Support

I just played a game after 10 wins in a row in HL which was my Promo to Diamond.

Our last pick Varian was very aware we did not have a tank and the enemy had LiLi and Arthas.

Twin Blades, no apology or explanation.

Game ends.

“Favored adjustment -3”

Is MM maybe somehow broken?

I mean i have been talking against forced losses for a long time but this just seems way too perfect. :sweat_smile:

It took all the essence of my being not to report this player for everything that the earth holds on its surface.