Classic WarCraft Heroes

I know it’s been said before, but I think a little reminder is order.

I would love, love, love to get some classic WarCraft heroes from the first and second games.

Anduin Lothar

Blackhand

Khadgar

Grom Hellscream

I would throw money at this game for each of those. If they were released, it would breathe new life in this game for me and I’d sit down and not get up until each one was level 20 or higher.

Get on it, Blizzard, please!

11 Likes

I would like to see Teron Gorefiend, Deathwing, and Ner’zhul in addition to the heroes you mention.

5 Likes

Seconded. The more the merrier. These heroes were iconic and we need them.

While we’re at it, give us Alleria Windrunner. Blizzard made us wait 20 years to find out what happened to her, the least they can do is let us play her in HotS!

1 Like

I agree, I would love to see both Alleria and Vereesa to be added here…
Please Blizz!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Grom is salvation of this game. Nexus needs the true Hellscream!

9 Likes

Yeap, Blizzard annoyingly focusing on present lore and they forgot about true legends. #teamgromhellscream

7 Likes

I want to see a classic skin for Zul’jin that’s based on Metzen’s art - the one where he’s all skinny and gangly instead of built like a monstertruck.

1 Like

Isn’t Grom already in game?

Definitely not. His foolish son Garrosh is in the game. Not the same.

3 Likes

Wheres my Alleria? I want to rock that green and gold armor of hers and her charming voice

1 Like

I would love to see Blackhand personally. WoD timeline or main timeline, I’m ok with either

1 Like

Eh, Anduin Lothar doesn’t really have much to offer, I’d much rather see Turalyon, if we’re going in that direction.

Yeah, but Turalyon would likely be more focused on being a Paladin (or whatever he became in WoW) and using Light Power, so I think Lothar is a good option for a hero centering around a mounted-combat gimmick.

Mounted combat? You mean, like, a knight unit akin to Garithos or something like that?

Yeah, I don’t really care either way for Garithos, and in WC1 Lothar was a member of “the Brotherhood of the Horse” IIRC, so it would make sense and be a unique-ish gimmick (“ish” because Medivh, Rehgar, and arguably Lunara and Falstad already have some form or another of mounted gimmicks).

I replied to you because I mistook this thread for another one in which Lothat had been brought up in that context (so I thought you were proposing Turalyon for the “Knight rep.”)… Derp :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, i just thought Turalyon would have been a better character to add, like, in general. Lothar just feels like he’d be another human warrior, but if he were to show up as a knight unit, I can get behind that.

1 Like

One idiot orc who sold their race out for power is as good as any other.

Even if i vowed to not give Activision a penny, i would do an exception for Grommash hellscream.

4 Likes

Grom is a must in this year. Not 2020, not 2021, just 2019.

3 Likes