Change KT Pryoblast Please

Inescapable fireball that deals 80% dmg your health makes you sadface.
Perhaps make grow in strength as it flies… it starts at 50% dmg… then grow by 10% per second until it hits target.
So you can either choose to run (like most do) and take more damage… or charge forward into the chaos and receive less…
honestly… i just wish there was “any” type of choice or option to deal with it…

2 Likes

it needs buffs, bro, not nerfs.

Depends very much on hero. Many heroes can tank it pretty well only losing 25% or less of their health.

Would encourage people to dive Kael, removing the requirement of CCing him to deny the ultimate.

Given it has both a very long cooldown, and can potentially be blocked by some heroes, its power to weakness trade-off is pretty good.

1 Like

This conversation perfectly exemplifies the issues with the heroics. There are ways to just prevent it from being a concern at all (namely having dive/heavy cc heroes to interrupt him or kill him), but if you don’t have those options available to you, then it feels unfair, because the ability has no intrinsic counterplay. I think this ability is a perfect example of a heroic that many would call “unfun”, as the way it is designed leads to problems with balancing it, and making one side of the interaction always feeling bad about the ability. I think a slight change to the heroic would do good for both sides of the argument, but maybe that’s just me.

Lunaras leap on any mage that isn’t Tassador or Li-Ming. That is unfair.

1 Like

Kael’thas need rework,especial about the living bomb explosion and Pryoblast.Pryoblast is between the edge,Many heroes can prevent it with its abilities like shield,heal and stasis feature and also many heroes can not prevent it and will get the damage easily.

But often playing against him in QM with out a healer is painfull.

Tass is just a hollow,Li ming is better to escape.

But about mages I actually dont know how to deal with Alarak,yeah pick Uther or Diablo.

2 Likes