CDC#7 Bovan Windtotem

My entry for CDC #7, hope you like it.

Link to the Contest thread:

Bovan Windtotem - Tauren Spiritwalker

Summary

He is a Spiritwalker from WC3 (the only named Spiritwalker in any WC game, as far as I could find).He helped Rexxar and Baine Bloodhoof out during the founding of Durotan.

This concept is based on extending his abilities in that in-game appearance to allow him to spirit link with enemies.

He has two unique aspects to his playstyle that I think make him interesting:

First and foremost, the reason Iā€™d call him a ā€œGamechangerā€ as per the contest theme, is the fact that he can allow himself to be attacked by allies under certain circumstances (in order to damage enemies via a variation of Spirit Link).

The second is an "Ikaruga" like play where he can switch between high Spell and Physical armor (based on the fact that Spiritwalkers in WC receive no physical damage but increased magic damage while in Ethereal form)

Because heā€™s gonna be wanting to take a lot of damage, I decided to give him a large HP pool, but his lack of CC and engage abilities kept me from classifying him as a Tank.

Role: Support

Stats: weak ranged AA, truckload of HP, normal amounts of mana as resource.

Bovan is a defensive hero who specializes in redistributing damage, directing it away from his allies and into himself, as well as sharing it with the enemy.

He can act as a damage sponge to keep his team alive, or sacrifice his own life to damage enemies.

note: "stats buff/debuff" refers to effects that modify a character attribute by a certain percentage, such as increasing/decreasing armor, spell power, movement speed, or healing received.

other effects like stun, blind, root, or protected are not considered "stats buffs/debuffs"

Abilities

D - Spirit Walk

Activate to switch between normal and Ethereal forms

While on normal form, Bovan has some Spell armor baseline, but canā€™t gain Physical armor except by the effects of Spirit Walk.

While in Ethereal form, all your Spell armor is converted to Physical armor, and you ignore unit collision (are immune to body blocking)

Immediately after switching forms, there is a short delay before you can switch again.

Q - Spiritual Sacrifice

Throw a projectile in the target direction, temporarily binding your spirit with the spirit of the first enemy hero hit.

While your spirit is bound to an enemyā€™s, you can be targeted and damaged by allies, and the enemy youā€™re bound to suffers 100% of damage dealt to you by allies and 50% of damage you receive from any other source except the bound enemy.

Damage dealt by allies cannot kill you, and being hit by allied abilities that debuff enemies will not apply the debuff to Bovan when damaging him.

Similarly, damage dealt by this ability that would drop the bound enemy below 1 HP will not kill the enemy, and will instead set their HP to 1 and break the bind.

The spirit bind can be cleansed, and is also broken if the enemy moves too far from Bovan, or if Bovan is silenced.

Damage from this ability is dealt as damage over time, over the remaining duration of the bind (if the bind is broken, the remaining damage is not applied).

W - Spirit Link

Temporarily link your spirit with the targeted ally, making 50% of the damage they receive be dealt to Bovan instead.

If Bovan would be killed by damage from this ability, he is instead reduced to 1 HP and the link is cancelled.

The link is also broken if Bovan and the target move too far from each other or if Bovan is silenced.

E - Totem of Unity

Place a totem with a sizable amount of HP on the ground.

The totem is susceptible to receiving stats buffs, but does not benefit from their effects. Instead, all allies within an area around the totem receive a small buff for as long as they remain close enough to the totem.

The buff granted by the totem is of the same kind as the last buff received by the totem (for example, if the totem gets a speed buff, it will start granting speed buffs to nearby allies; if it then gets some Physical armor, it will stop buffing speed and start buffing Physical armor instead).

The amount of the buff granted by the totem is always the same, regardless of how large a buff the totem itself received.

The totem can be cleansed (by effects that remove buffs) or silenced, and in that case it will receive significant damage and stop granting any buffs (until it is buffed again).

Unlike most summons, the totem does not simply disappear with time, instead its life decays over time, making it have a limited duration that also decreases when the totem is damaged.

Only one totem can be active at a time, and the totem starts with no buff type when placed (unless talented)

extra active ability (1) - Enduring Traditions

Activate to lock your Eā€™s totem buff type.

Reactivate to unlock it.

While the totemā€™s buff type is locked, receiving a buff will not replace the type of buff granted by the totem, and instead the new buff will only be applied very briefly.

R1 - Ancestral sprit

Passive: Allows you to see the ghosts of fallen allies (like Auriel With Resurrect)

Active (has a very small base cooldown): Target an allyā€™s ghost, then channel until they revive, Bovan is CCā€™d or runs out of mana, or the Ability is canceled by reactivating it.

While Bovan is channeling on an allyā€™s ghost, that ally can control his ghost.

The ghost plays just like the normal hero, except all damage they receive is dealt to Bovan instead. If this damage would kill Bovan, he is instead reduced to 1 HP and the channeling stops.

Every other second spent channeling spends a bit of mana, reduces the targeted allyā€™s death timer by one second, and increases this abilityā€™s cooldown by one second (for this use, not permanently).

Cooldown starts when channeling stops.

Bovan canā€™t move or cast any abilities while channeling (except for reactivating to cancel the channeling).

R2 - Spirit Totem

Place a totem with a massive amount of HP in the ground. The totem applies an untalented version of Spirit Link on all allies in a wide range (including Bovan), redirecting 50% of all damage they receive to the totemā€™s HP instead. The totem itself can be attacked and receives full damage.

The totemā€™s link is applied whenever an ally is in range and lasts as long as they remain in range.

The totemā€™s life decays over time, making it have a limited duration that also decreases when the totem is damaged.

Notes:

• Damage transferred into Bovan by W or R1 is not reduced by Bovanā€™s armor, he receives the same amount of damage he protected the ally from.
    However, if the ally had armor, the damage is reduced before Bovanā€™s damage transfer effects take place, resulting in reduced damage for both.
  • Damage and healing do not ā€œspreadā€ through Bovanā€™s Q and W:
    Damage dealt to Bovan by his W is not considered by his Q (will not damage his Q target).
    Healing (trough talents) behaves similarly; healing received from Bovanā€™s Q will not spread to his W target
Talents

Tier1

Disenchant [Q/W]

When your Q hits an enemy and binds your spirits, that enemy has all stats buffs removed.

When you link with an ally with your W, that ally has all stats debuffs removed.

Linked Fortunes [W/E]

While linked with an ally with your W, all stats buffs applied to either that ally or Bovan are also applied to the other and to your Eā€™s totem.

Bound by Misfortune [Q/E]

Friendly fire can now inflict stats debuffs to Bovan.

While bound to an enemy by your Q, all stats debuffs applied to Bovan are also applied to that enemy.

Your Eā€™s totem also becomes susceptible to receiving stats debuffs, spreading the last type received to all enemies within range (just like it does with buffs for players)

Effects that remove buffs will also remove the totemā€™s debuff

Active component: allows you to lock/unlock the totemā€™s debuff type.

Power of Unity[E]
The totem now applies the last two different buff types it received. When receiving a new type, the oldest unlocked type will be replaced (if any).

Active component: allows you to lock/unlock the second buff type.

Tier2

Spirit Vision [Q/W]

While bound to an enemy by your Q, share that enemyā€™s vision (but not their teamā€™s).

While linked to an ally by your W, that ally reveals stealthed enemies in a small area around them.

Quiet as a Spirit [D/E]

When entering Ethereal form, Bovan is stealthed until attacking, using an ability, or being revealed (by damage or enemy detectors).

When initially placed, your Eā€™s totem is temporarily stealthed.

Ethereal Swiftness [D]

When entering Ethereal form, gain evasion and increased movement speed for a moment.

Guardian Spirit [W/E]

When you link with an ally with your W, that ally gains a shield with the same duration as the link.

When placing a totem with your E, all allies within its range gain a small shield for a moment.

Tier3

Spirit Healer [Q/W]

While bound to an enemy by your Q, you are healed for a fraction of all healing received by that enemy.

While linked to an ally by your W, that ally is healed for a fraction of all healing received by Bovan.

Spiritual Wounds [Q]

While bound to an enemy by your Q, Bovanā€™s AA against that enemy deal increased damage and briefly reduce that enemyā€™s healing received.

Ethereal Sustenance [D]

While in Ethereal form, increase healing received and regeneration.

Refocused Energy [D/E]

Whenever your trait prevents an armor buff from being applied or your Eā€™s totem receives a buff, you are healed you if you are in normal form, or have some mana restored if you are in Ethereal form.

Heroic (Tier 4)

See R1 and R2 above.

Tier5

Free Spirit [D/W]

You can activate your trait while stunned.

When you activate your trait, you and any ally you are linked to become unstoppable for a moment.

Spiritual Protection [D]

Activating your trait makes you protected for a moment.
This effect has a separate cooldown and canā€™t occur too often.

Unwavering Spirit [D]

While in normal form, you canā€™t have your Magic armor Spell power reduced.

While in Ethereal form, you canā€™t have your Physical armor or movement speed reduced.

Tormented Spirit [Q]

While bound to an enemy by your Q, a fraction of all damage Bovan deals to that enemy is also dealt to all targets near that enemy, and all damage Bovan deals to any other target (except by this effect) is also applied to the bound enemy.

Tier6

Spiritual Extension [Q/W/E]

Your Qā€™s bind and Wā€™s link have their duration and range increased.

Your Eā€™s totem also has its buff range increased.

Spirit Bomb [Q]

Your Qā€™s bind deals a bit of initial damage, and if it is not broken before its duration expires, it deals additional damage in a small area around the target.

Blazing Spirit [W]

As long as you are linked to an ally by your W, that ally deals damage to nearby enemies periodically.

Ethereal Strikes [D]

Increases your AA damage.

While you are in Ethereal form, your AA deals Spell damage.

Storm (tier 7)

Spiritual Aid [R1/D/Q]

While channeling your R, you can use your Q to bind an enemy to the Ghost (the projectile comes from the Ghost, the link breaks if they get far from the Ghost, and damage dealt to the Ghost is spread. Damage dealt to Bovan is not spread).

You can also activate your trait to change forms, and the damage dealt to the Ghost is now affected by Bovanā€™s armor before being applied to him.

Eternal Totems [R2/E]

Gain a second charge of Spirit Totem.

Your totemā€™s life no longer decays over time, this apply to totems from both your R and your E.

Resistant Skin [D]

Your trait no longer prevents you from gaining Physical armor, and instead grants a little bit.

While in Ethereal form, Physical armor is also converted to Spell armor.

Cosmic Totem[W/E]

Your Eā€™s totem can be linked with by your W.

While linked to your Eā€™s totem, the totem applies all possible stats buffs to allies within its range and to allies within the same range of Bovan.

Skins

Different Tauren related races

Taunka, Yaungol, Highmountain.
Different horns/antlers, et cetera. Not much to say.

Hell Bovine

From Diabloā€™s infamous Cow Level.
Less humanoid, white chest and stomach, black back (brown tint also available), big udders, says ā€˜mooā€™ a lot.
Not the Cow King (no crown from D3)

ESP

Based on the idea of reimagining Spirit Link as an empathic psychic ability.
Tinfoil cap, copper wire wrapped around the horns, a small parabola on the tip of one horn and a crystal on the other, totems have pyramids made from brass-colored tubes on top of them.

Change log
  • Reformatted post
  • Added ā€œBreak bind on lethalā€ to Q
  • Reworded D to make the armor amount feel smaller and to better stress the downside of the trait
  • Fixed a couple typos
  • Integrated old E into trait and added new E
  • Made old R1 storm upgrade baseline
  • Reworked talents to account for change on abilities
  • Added Skins as part of week 3 content
  • Added notes to clarify rules for damage redistribution.

A few comments to round out my week 3 additions:

Friends and foes

The blog posts that used to come out with hero releases contained a ā€œworks well with/struggles againstā€ section, which I always liked to add to my CDC concepts, because I think it helps explain the concept and ideas behind it in grater detail, so:

Synergies (works well with):

• Murky (and other Vulnerable melee heroes):
    Bovanā€™s Q can help melee assassins and other low HP heroes deal damage to enemies from further away, so they donā€™t have to put themselves at risk as much.

• Kelā€™Tuzzad (and other characters with long wind-ups to their abilities):
    Bovanā€™s Q can also be used to improve the accuracy of these heroes, since landing those slower attacks is easier on a willing ally.

• Morales (and other single target healers/buffers):
    Concentrating a big portion of the damage on a single target can make the job of certain healers a lot easier, and certain talent builds can also help spread the healing or buffs to other members of the team.

Natural Enemies (Struggles against):

• Malthael (and other % damage dealers):
    dealing % damage directly to Bovan can really put him on a tough spot, since his armor wonā€™t help against it and his Q wonā€™t return damage dealt by the bound enemy.

• Alarak (and other heroes with easy access to silence/cleanse):
    Characters with baseline silence can keep breaking Bovans binds, llinks, and totems, leaving him without many options to help his team. (characters with cleanse can block Bovanā€™s offensive options the same way, but not his deffensive/supportive abilities)

• Azmodan (and heroes with long range damage or summons)
    Bovanā€™s only baseline damage tool is his Q (which only affects heroes), so he struggles against non heroic enemies like summons. For the same reson, he also has a hard time fighting back against enemies who can damage him from outside the range of his Q.

About talents

The talent tree ended up being rather unusual (but I think in a good way), since most of the talents (including the storm upgrades for his heroics) affect more than one ability. This happened after a few iterations of talent tree refining, especialy when dealing with overlaping talents: either merging them together (because of not wanting to remove/change the effect for either ability), or adding effects to differentiate them.

The latest version does include some more dmage effects in different tiers, so I think a damge build could now be viable. I didnā€™t really plan for that, but I didnā€™t think it was a problem that needed solving or warranted futher modifications to the talent tree.

Overall, Iā€™m more or less satisfied with the result, aside from the talent names , many of which feel uninspired.

The problem with the names was the same thing that gave me freedom to experiment and add new ideas to the character: Bovan doesnā€™t have a lot of lore or content to draw from.
I tried to use all of the Spiritwalker abilities in some form, but even that was not enough by far, so I could only come up with a couple references for the talent names (and several werenā€™t even Bovan or Spiritwalker references)

I hope that made my concept seem more interesting (even if just a little).

I think Iā€™ve pretty much addressed most of the issues with the concept the first two judges brought up in their feedback (either by changing the concept or trying to explain my reasoning behind the issue).
If thereā€™s anything you still donā€™t like, please let me know.

2 Likes

Total Score - 18/20

Creativity - 5/5
The idea of redirecting damage from allies to Bovan is new to the game and kind of interesting, but redirecting his teamā€™s damage from Bovan to an enemy is definitely unique and something I havenā€™t seen before. I like how they are all implemented and work together, so this concept gets high creativity points.

Cohesiveness - 5/5
All of Bovanā€™s basic abilities work well together, redirecting damage in various ways and fulfilling the fantasy of the character. Spirit Walk also offers an extra skill element, knowing which kind of armor you need at what times and switching appropriately. His heroics mostly donā€™t feel like they play into what Bovan hopes to accomplish with his other abilities, but they do fit the theme of redirecting damage and helping allies, so I donā€™t think itā€™s worth a score reduction.

Thematic - 4/5
The concept matches a Spirit Walker perfectly, with Bovan both resisting and redirecting damage. However, while the ideas are fairly interesting and unique, the concept doesnā€™t feel like too much of a game changer that introduces ideas to be expanded upon in the future.

Interaction - 4/5
Bovanā€™s high damage redirection looks like it could be potentially infuriating to play against. Being blown up because Bovan tapped you with Spiritual Sacrifice and his team pumped him full of damage or missing a kill you thought you could get because Bovan redirected the damage would be very frustrating. However, there are counterplay elements built in, like silencing and the fact that Bovan is taking lots of damage in the process, so it shouldnā€™t be too bad in practice. Also, high base armor can be obnoxious, so Iā€™d make sure to keep Bovanā€™s armor to a medium amount.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I wanted to reply sooner, but life got in the way :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought ā€œfriendly fireā€ was quite the game changing element to introduce, but truth be told I was not really thinking of how likely to be expanded in the future the idea was.

Could add a ā€œbreak on lethalā€ to the Q bind (just like what the W has)

I think that part is okay, just like a well timed shield could prevent the kill.

How much do you think would be fine? is ~25% too much? or should I just say ā€œmedium amountā€ in his trait description?
(Iā€™m really not good at the numbers bit, thatā€™s why I always use vague descriptions like ā€œhigh amountā€ or ā€œlong cooldownā€ or ā€œsmall areaā€ :stuck_out_tongue:)

Edit: moved talants to main post

Overall Score

Creativity - 4/5

Cohesiveness - 4/5

Thematic - 4/5

Interaction - 5/5

Total - 17/20

Creativity - 4/5

This character is actually very creative, and one of my favorite takes on the Spirit Walker; hell, I think this one is better than my take on it. All of the abilities seem pretty cool, and most of the talents are interesting. The niche and theme are completely new to the game as well. I only have a couple of things to note. First off, I think Ancestral Spirit is kind of underwhelming as an ability. While I very much appreciate the differences between this and Aurielā€™s Resurrect, I think there are better ways to bring this into the game. Personally, I think the level 20 heroic is super cool, and I think that should just be the baseline effect; a sort of temporary resurrect, which furthers the theme of Bovan sacrificing himself for his team. Tier 3 looks like the talents start to bleed together a bit, in my opinion, and I think the first and second talents could just be merged together. I also thought the consistent theme of activating your trait for bonus effects was cool in Tier 5, and was sad to see it broken with the last talent.

Cohesiveness - 4/5

Overall, the concept comes together nicely as a support that takes damage to support his team, and multiple of his abilities work together in interesting ways. My main issues are with the false cohesion within his trait/E, which feels a bit sloppy. His activation to switch his forms should really be kept consistent within a single ability (the trait), and the cleanse should be switched over to his E. This would free up some design space and make the whole character fit more naturally together. The self-cleanse on a long cooldown is pretty boring, to be honest, and I think it would be more interesting if you added something more to it after switching it over to your E, maybe even a more interactive ability? As a side note, I find the talent division between the Q and W boosts and just the Q boosts to be a tad strange; maybe if you make the cleanse a more unique and central ability, you can find some creative room there.

Thematic - 4/5

The concept fits a Spirit Walker perfectly, and the talents all contribute to the idea nicely. The character fits somewhat into the contest theme, though I think adding something more, perhaps a new keyword that other heroes could utilize in the future, would help the concept along.

Interaction - 5/5

The character is fairly interactive. While the premise of the character made me have to re-read the concept several times to check through and through, I think it is handled well enough that Iā€™m willing to give the character a full score. There are enough ways to disrupt Bovan. The only thing that I think would make the character feel better is perhaps giving a slight delay to transitioning between your spell armor and physical armor, so you must predict slightly in advance of what types of damage you will be taking, and enemies that mix it up can get around his armor more effectively.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, Iā€™ll answer to a few points here:

Really? I thought fudging with the dead timer (like Leoric) was strong enoughā€¦ then again, with the restrictions on controlling Bovan while channeling and the mana based limit on timer reduction, I guess it would be okay even if it was a tad stronger

Okay, Iā€™m convinced. Iā€™ll have to come up with a new storm talent for it toughā€¦ any suggestions?

I thought it would be too punishing on enemy healers if they had to work harder to keep their team alive and doing so also benefitted their foes. Having said that, Iā€™ll be changing the abilities a bit because of things you mentioned below, so talents will need change anyway.

I put the tier activation talents in the same tier because it felt like any two of them could be too strong toghether, but I added that last talent precisely to break the pattern, since (with a few exceptions, like Karazimā€™s tier1) I personally dislike talent tiers that revolve arround a single ability. I prefer to let players customize their playstyle through talents, and not to force them to upgrade something in particular (I hated pre rework Lunaraā€™s Wisp tier for instance, because I was a terrible Lunara player who didnā€™t care for wisps one bit :stuck_out_tongue:), so I try to give the player at least a little bit of choice in that regard.

Yeah, the problem was I ran out of things to draw from the original Spiritwalker before coming up with a trait :stuck_out_tongue:.
I had already used Spirit Link for the characterā€™s core, and Ethereal Form as a filler, the other abilities are Ancestral Spirit (which I had already decided to use as a Heroic), Disenchant (which is boring, so i thought Iā€™d just work it into a talent, then forgot to name it that :stuck_out_tongue:), and ā€¦ Resistant Skin, Which is also boring, but I thought I could do more with it.
(It also didnā€™t help that Bovan has so little lore to draw from)

Agreed, will do.
The other ability wonā€™t be the cleanse, though.
I came up with something that I think could work.

That was meant to be two builds: one that tips the scales in your teamā€™s favor by reducing increasing your gains from supportive abilities while reducing the enemieā€™s, and a more agressive one that just disrupts (or in some cases straight up damages) a single target.
Having said that, and as mentioned avobe, since Iā€™ll have to rework talents to account for the new ability, Iā€™ll likely be adjusting that as well (just like you said).

I thought I did, tough?
It doesnā€™t appear explicitly in the concept, but the keyword is ā€œFriendly Fireā€.
Maybe I should have highlighted it more, but I think creating targets for your team to interact with trough damage does have a lot of potential for future expansion.
A few examples could be:

• OWā€™s Ashe having a talent that allows anyone in her team to detonate her Dynamite
  • Hearthstoneā€™s cards that give you a significant boon in exchange for summoning reinforcements for your enemmy (like Leroy)
  • or this weird idea I had for Kilā€™Jaden to be able to put a dead hero (friend or foe) in a Frozen Throne situation (since he created the Frozen Throne, if Iā€™m not mistaken), where the target would be revived at full health but put in stasis inside an ice casket for at longer than their remaining death timer, and their team could destroy the casket to free the earlyer (sort of a mix between Ice Block and Anub Arakā€™s Cocoon, but for death heroes only)

In short, I think allowing allies to attack you is bigger than you give it credit for.

Will do.

Creativity - 5/5

While most traditional Spirit Walker concepts have Spirit Link, I like that youā€™ve taken it a step farther and also introduced a sort-of enemy variant at the same time, while also bringing the idea of allowing allies to attack Bovan. The adaptation of Ethereal Form and the idea behind Bovanā€™s [E], flavor wise, are also quite nice. Easily one of the best takes Iā€™ve seen for a Spirit Walker.

Cohesiveness - 5/5

Bovanā€™s basic abilities all lend to his unique tank/support hybrid playstyle quite well, and the cohesion only improves in his talent tree. His Heroics cover two interesting ideas that both complement, but donā€™t fit his base identity, which I like.

Thematic - 4/5

In terms of covering the Spirit Walker thematic, this concept does it excellently, building a strong base and building further with it in talents. However, I do think that, isolated, his mechanic of allowing allies to damage him is somewhat lackluster as a standalone Game-Changer effect.

Interaction - 4/5

Here is where my biggest problem lies. While nothing alone in Bovanā€™s kit would really contribute to a docked point, an overall mixture of how effective of a damage sponge Bovan can be for his teammates, his ability to direct damage to enemies, and the fact that a number of his talents grant effects to multiple abilities overall makes me feel like there would be some frustration in the playerbase. While I have no major issues Iā€™d like changed, I think that Bovan would require enough fine tuning on those three points that Iā€™m going to err on the side of caution here.

Overall Score

Creativity - 5/5
Cohesiveness - 5/5
Thematic - 4/5
Interaction - 4/5

Total - 18/20

Thanks for the feedback.
Finally got time for a last minute participation:

Thank you very much!

I would like to improve on this, but I canā€™t think of a good way to make it more ā€œgamechanger-yā€ that wouldnā€™t imply a massive overhaul (which Iā€™m not comfortable with and no longer have enough time for).

I tried to mitigate this by adding/clarifying damage redistribution rules:

First off, the damge numbers are applyed to Bovan after armor considerations, and to his enemies as ability damage.
This means that if Bovan is linked to an ally with no armor, incoming damage will be dealt fully (without any reduction do to Bovanā€™s own armor), but split half and half between Bovan and his ally.
However, when bound to an enemy, dmage received will first be reduced by Bovanā€™s armor, and then the part of the damage applied to the enemy will then be reduced again by any armor the enemy might have.

Secondly, damage transferred from allies to Bovan will not be aplied to bound enemies.

IMO this means that Bovan is not really all that hard to deal with as an enemy (might even be a tad undertuned).
1v1 Bovan is pretty weak, since damage dealt by his Q target is not dealt back to them.
In a teamfight, ignoring Bovan could be a viable strategy(unless Bovan goes for a dmage build); focusing his W target could also work, as it would bypass Bovanā€™s armor and damage him fully (unless his W target has armor, of course).
So really, you would just have to be carefull with area damage and/or silence Bovan, separate him from his Q/W target, or cleanse them.

The problem with talents affecting several abilities could be mitigated by tuning the numbers (which were left vague on purpose :stuck_out_tongue:).

Deefe - 95/100

Creativity: 10/10
Cohesiveness: 10/10
Thematic: 10/10
Interaction: 9/10
(+2 Thoughtfulness, +1 Game Fluidity)