CDC #13 - Cult/Classic

Here’s my concept

I have a good feeling about this one. Still got some more stuff to add and change but this is the basic concept.

Well, here’s my entry: CDC #13 Sarlac (Classic)

As previously stated, I hope I won’t be too busy and bring down the average for my “team” :sweat_smile:

Here’s my entry: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/heroes/t/cdc-13-archbishop-lazarus/

I came up with a “ritual sacrifice” themed Archbishop Lazarus, just so he would count as both Cult and Classic :stuck_out_tongue:

That way, Unlike Efede I don’t have to worry about handicaping my team, because I’ll lower both averages :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

If I had to chose only one of the themes, though, I guess it would be Classic.

1 Like

Now that is a Classic! :laughing:

1 Like

Ninja Mode, engage!

I have decided to commit Ulrezaj to the Cult side for various reasons, given both sides were basically even in terms of numbers. And thus, I present Ulrezaj:

1 Like

Looks like Classic is lacking right now.

Alright, here is my concept.

GL HF to you all.

Hello everyone. Here is my concept.

(CDC #13 Professor Putricide)

1 Like

Finally got around to finishing up Blackthorne for the CDC! Here we go!

Tap on Developer Notes to see what my design philosophy behind stats/abilities. :slight_smile:

took too much effort but here it is

I wish all of you firends, the participants of this CDC event, every success and increasing success. I hope that everyone will reach their true position of what they deserve and be satisfied with their efforts.

Your friend Dylan.

Really dont want to grant a love me for saying prayer for you? :smile:

3 Likes

For the side of the Cult I present mine
no one get mad about Nexus Original content

Are concepts due at midnight or were they due at afternoon?(for a sense of time)

11:59 PM EST, so 8:59 PM PST, etc.

2 Likes

Oh ok. I thought they were due afternoon, so I was waiting to see results. oops lol

I believe the results will be coming out slowly throughout the day tommorow;

3 Likes

I don’t mean to pry or push, but do we have an approximate time of when we’re going to get rated?

1 Like

Idk about the rest of you, but I’d recommend getting started on your talent trees now as opposed to waiting

1 Like

already finished all talents lol