[CDC #11] Noggenfogger, Master Alchemist

*Note: This concept is currently in the CDC and as such is a work in progress. All critiques are welcome.

Marin Noggenfogger

Class: Support

Goblin Master Alchemist

HP: 1,681(+4% per level), Regen: 4.61 (+4% per level)

Mana: 500 (+10 per level), Regen: 3.26 (+0.12 per level)

APS: 1 per second – Ranged. Damage: 139.54 (+4% per level), DPS: 139.54 (Basic attacks splash to nearby enemies for 40% damage. AAs are his main damage source, with his poisons being supplemental/team fight damage.)

Damage: 5/10, Good damage but not great

Utility: 9/10, Very versatile, but helps physical DD’s more than spellcasters

Survivability: 6/10, Can be burst down but does have a few escapes.

Complexity: 8/10, Depending on how you play him he can be quite complex

Difficulty: Medium _A few things to learn about him but he’s not to overly complicated. Mostly just desicions on what you want to focus on and who to give his buffs to.

Strengths: Can adapt to any team composition and can benefit any other hero in some way or another, can help get enemies out of position in teamfights, has 3 heroics to choose from, if he gives himself the buffs he can get pretty powerful for a short time. (He helps you do you, but better)

Weakness: healing based mostly on ally damage, low HP and can be burst down fairly easily if out of position, not much of a duelist though gets better later in game, unbuffed he is pretty weak.

Marin Noggenfogger has no idea how he ended up in this weird new place. He has a vague memory of adding Silvervine to an infusion of Blood Lotus and Vrykul Blood, then a bright light, then nothing… until he woke up here. Oh well, Time is Money and he better get to work. There are probably so many new alchemy ingredients here no one on Azeroth has ever used before. New ingredients and potions to be made, and sold, to all the suckers… I mean customers, he can find.

Marin Noggenfogger is a versatile support class character able to grant temporary buffs to his allies and debuffs to his enemies. While not much of a fighter himself he does have a few poisons and reagents on him that could cause some damage if thrown at an enemy. His poisons can cause more than just damage, they can sow chaos if he focuses on them, causing enemies to have to disperse or suffer the consequences. His Elixirs are great for his team, though physical damage dealers and tanks will benefit the most. Give your tank that little bit extra to survive, and your assassin that little boost to finish off that pesky healer. As with all skills the more you use them the better you are get at them. Utilize his built in quest, Mixologist, to power up your alchemy as the game progresses. Mix and match your talents to come up with a myriad of bottled game changing potions, all with the power of alchemy.

Special 1 keyPotion of Speed

Noggenfogger drinks a potion of speed, after 1 second he gains a 50% movement speed bonus for 3 seconds.

The Why

One of my favorite things in WoW as an alchemist was the boost of speed i’d get from a potion. I could dash away from dangerous enemies or towards an enemy. I figured that a guy like Noggenfogger would have 1 or 2 of these squirreled away on his person in case an angry client came around.

Trait: Master Alchemist – Passive/Active, 25 sec CD

Passive: All Elixirs, Flasks, and Cauldrons used by Noggenfogger are 40% more effective.

Activate: Increase the power of your next Basic ability by 20%. 20 sec CD.

Mixologist - Quest: Repeatable

• Damage heroes with poison 20 times.
  • Give out 5 battle elixirs.
  • Give out 5 guardian elixirs.

Reward:

• Poison deals 1.5 additional damage
  • Battle elixirs grant another .2% life on hit
  • Guardian elixirs grant another .5 hp per second
Quest Explanation

(Each Reward advances with it’s corresponding skill. You could concentrate solely on poisons and beef it up, or become an elixir master, or a bit of both. it’s your Hero, build them how you want them.)

The Why

A great boon to all alchemists in WoW was that they got more benefit from potions and elixirs than anyone else. It seemed a fitting trait for an alchemist of Noggenfoggers renown. The baseline quest allows him to continue to grow in his craft like a real artisan would. Make more, learn more.

Q: Bottled Poison Noggenfogger throws a bottled poison to deal damage over 4 seconds in an area. This bottle has 3 stages: Vial, Bottle, & Jug

Description

These different sized poison containers are attained by holding the Q button. .75 second hold per rank. Activating any rank costs that ranks mana and sets it to that ranks cd. Each rank is 30% stronger than the previous one and covers 2 more units of ground.
Vial - 25 mana, 5 sec cd, deals 68 damage in a 2 unit radius.
Bottle - 35 mana, 7 sec cd, 88 damage
Jug - 55 mana, 9 sec cd, 115 damage

Holding for 1.5 seconds allows Noggenfogger to throw out an AoE about the size of Azmodans Globe of Annihilation. It would deal, assuming my math is right, 60% more damage than normal and cost more than twice as much mana and have a longer CD. It might be worth it to throw a little poison or it could be that you need that extra damage to bring down an enemy. So Noggenfogger has to judge just how much he wants to commit to each poison thrown.

The Why

As a master of alchemy Noggenfogger would indeed have knowledge about poisons. As a goblin he might have more knowledge than other alchemists. This is his only offensive spell damage. As such i tried to make it as versatile as the hero. He can throw 3 different sizes of poison. Vial, Bottle, and Jug. These take time to charge up, though Noggenfogger can move around while charging so he isn’t a sitting duck. Each one costs more mana, has a longer CD, but deals more damage in a wider area. The smaller faster casting poison would be good for poke damage, the middle, bottle sized poison might be good for dueling or against 2 enemies clumped together, the Jug is for when you are looking at team fights where everyone is clumped together, think moshpit or gravity well (zaryas ult thingie), or if you want you can charge it and use it against 1 enemy for more damage. It is versatile, like Noggenfogger.

W: Battle Elixir6 sec CD, 45 Mana, skill shot.

Noggenfogger throws an Elixir that grants an ally a 25% bonus to attack speed and causes them to heal for 7% of the damage they deal for 3 seconds.

The Why

Any Alchemist worth their salt would carry elixirs around to help their group out. And Noggenfogger is worth a lot of salt. He carries around battle elixirs to beef up, originally his security guards but now that he’s in the nexus, his teammates. This allows them to destroy their enemies much more efficiently. After all, time is money friend.

E: Guardian Elixir8 sec CD, 40 Mana, Targeted Ability.

Noggenfogger throws a Guardian Elixir to a single ally that grants them 20 armor and 50 HP healed per second for 3 seconds.

The Why

Anyone who’s anyone knows that you firstly, don’t piss off the healer, and secondly don’t let the tank die. Noggenfogger knows that if his wall of flesh is gone he is probably next, so… Guardian elixirs to keep that meat head up and taking blows so that he won’t have to.

R1: Alchemists Cauldron80 Mana, 80 Sec CD, Ground targeted placed ability.

Noggenfogger spends 2 seconds making a batch of goodies for his allies. After 2 seconds a cauldron appears that grants allies who click on it a special Elixir that they can use with the F key (like the nukes). When used they get 10 armor and 10% attack speed buff for 8 seconds and it heals them for 450 health over 4 seconds.

Details

(The Cauldron lasts for 15 seconds or until destroyed and the flask lasts 60 seconds before fading. Allies can get up to 2 flasks from the same Cauldron but only if they have used the first one and then get the second to hold, like pre potting in WoW). These effects stack with his basic ability elixirs.

The Why

One of a raids favorite reasons to have an alchemy master along is the huge cauldrons of potions they carried around. This brings in a feel of those wonderful days spent raiding in WoW. Where i felt great as both main healer and provider of potions. Allies can pre pot with this heroic just like in WoW. They just grab an elixir, chug it, grab another and head into battle.

R2) Noggenfogger Elixir 50 Mana, 50 Sec CD, Skill Shot.

Noggenfoggor throws a bottle of his patented Noggenfogger Elixir at a hero. Friendly heroes are shot into the air and gain Slow Fall. While airborne they are untargetable, can’t use abilities, can pass over terrain/walls/enemies, and they will be able to control the direction they are falling. Enemies hit will turn into tiny skeletons that have their damage and healing received reduced by 20%. Both effects last 6 seconds.

The Why

OF COURSE THIS IS HERE! WHY WOULDN’T IT BE! :wink: Noggenfoggers elixir is what got me into alchemy in the first place. it was comical and sometimes useful. I took the effects of it and tried to place them into a, hopefully, always useful ability that can target friend of foe alike. Helping friendly heroes out of a bind or debuffing enemies so they aren’t as much of a threat for a short while.

Talent Tiers:

First Tier – Level 1

QFungal Giant Spores – Enemies hit are revealed for 3 seconds

QDistilled Mei-hem – Enemies hit by Noggenfoggers poisons are rooted for .5 seconds.

W - Omnic Oil – Affected ally is immune to fear and slow effects for 3 seconds.

Point of Note

Picking both this talent and the lvl 20 “Flask of… whatever this is” talent will result in the Flasked hero having a 40% duration reduction on fear and slow effects used on them.

E - Naaru Essence – Affected ally heals nearby allies for 1% of the affected allies max health per second for 3 seconds.

Tidbit

Healing is best on high hp targets like etc or cho’gall, minimal on most assassins or, naaru forbid… a murky.

Second Tier – Level 4

WLacuni Huntress Claws – Hitting an enemy causes them to bleed for 5% of their maximum hp over 2 seconds. Can only happen once per elixir.

WPowdered Fallen Shaman Horn – Allies next spell (Ability) deals 20% more damage or healing and costs no mana.

Trait - R.O.I.D.S – Every time Noggenfogger uses a basic ability, on himself or another hero, friend or enemy, he gains 10% auto attack and ability range, stacking up to 3 times, upon reaching 3 stacks his auto attack and basic ability range doubles. Lasts 7 seconds.

Tier 3 – Level 7

QLeeching Poison – Friendly Heroes who hit enemies affected by Noggenfoggers Poison are healed for 4% of the damage dealt.

QSporebat Toxin – All enemies hit release toxic spores when hit (.5 second internal cooldown.) dealing 15 damage to nearby enemies, lasts 4 seconds.

Tid Bit

(Benefits most from attack speed heroes like Tracer or Tychus)

E - Trolls Blood – Affected ally gains 50% increased hp regeneration for 3 seconds.

Tier 4 – Level 10

R1Alchemists Cauldron

R2Noggenfogger Elixir

Tier 5 – Level 13

Trait - Grandmaster Alchemist – Increase effects of his own elixirs, flasks, and cauldrons on Noggenfogger by an additional 30%.

Trait - Crazy Alchemist – Set Allies affected by your elixirs or flasks on fire, causing them to deal 10 damage per second to nearby enemies. Enemies affected by Noggenfoggers poisons are also lit on fire burning for 10 damage per second. Both last 8 seconds and can stack up to 3 times.

EObsidian Dust – Increases armor bonus to 30 and they gain 2 charges of block.

Special 1) keyLightning Elixir – Increase bonus movement speed to 100% but now only lasts for 1.75 seconds.

Tier 6 – Level 16

QBotani Spores – Enemies Killed while poisoned by Noggenfogger birth 2 plants that each release poison into the air dealing 50 damage per second to enemies nearby and last 5 seconds or until destroyed.

WZerg Corruptor Venom – While under the effects of Battle Elixir Basic attacks against an enemy increase that enemy’s damage taken from the affected ally by 3% stacking up to 5 times.

Tid Bit

Stacks last for 5 seconds and are refreshed by basic attacks by the hero with the elixir. No longer refreshes once the Elixir wears off. Again is best utilized by high attack speed heroes like Tracer or Tychus.

EDiluted Protoss Essence – Gain a 250 hp shield for 6 seconds.

Tier 7 Level 20

R1) Big Cauldron of Battle – Now casts instantly and the effects are increased, 5 more armor, 5% more attack speed, and heals for 150 more health.

R2) Elixir Master – Noggenfogger Elixir gains a second charge. In addition allies are healed for 10% of their Maximum HP while falling and Enemies have their armor reduced by 20 while transformed.

20) Flask of… Whatever this is. - Noggenfogger gives an ally a flask allowing them to permanently get the effects of both his guardian and battle elixirs, though at 40% potency. This effect persists through death and lasts until Noggenfogger gives it to another ally.

Special Key - Mana Potion - 60 sec CD, 10 mana - Noggenfogger gives a friendly hero a Mana Potion that restores 50% of their maximum mana over 3 seconds.

Reasoning for Talent choices

I based his talents around an alchemist trying to build up a good stash of merchandise. Building his arsenal as he goes, upgrading what he needs to and leaving behind what he doesn’t. Gonna focus on making him into a one goblin army? Focus on poisons and add in a bit of trait upgrades. Gonna be a full support? Then elixirs are where you want your attention to stay. Or mix it up and be a hybrid. Whatever your team needs you can be

Skins - white outfit with gold shoulder guards and accents, and a top hat. like what he wears in game or in the hearthstone card image. He’d be holding a bottle of potion, poison, elixir, etc… in one hand and some type of herb in the other, i’m picturing silver thorn or blood lotus.

Alternate -
60’s Love Potion Master - Big Bob Ross style hair, purple circular shades, maroon bell bottoms, 1/2 buttoned up poofy sleeved shirt with peace and love signs on it, big gold necklace with peace sign, a couple big rings, and flip flop sandals. He’d hold a love potion in one hand and a bunch of flowers in the other.

Poisson Master - Poisson is french for fish, just in case someone didn’t know. :wink: He would have a chefs hat on, white chef outfit with apron, red scarf around his neck, black slacks and shoes. he could hold a bunch of herbs in one hand and a creole seasoning spice container in the other. (personally i’d love to see a rat poke it’s head out from under his hat once in awhile just as a nod to one of my favorite movies, Ratatouille. in the alternate colors for this skin it could be a crab, little mermaid style, or frog, Cajun frog legs yo.)

Voice lines:

On kill - Bet you wish you’d bought that healing elixir now eh?
On respawn - Woah! Good thing i fell on my revival potion.
Start of battle ( to ally) - Hey, wanna buy a potion? i got something that’ll knock your socks off.
Specific allies:
Chromie: A bronze dragon eh? All that time and so little money, such a waste.
Gazlowe: Hey Hey, Gazlowe. Need any oil for that old rust bucket? Good price.
Valeera: Valeera, my favorite rogue. Got that poison you wanted right here.
Start of battle (Response to ally) - I got a fully stocked bag of poisons and elixirs, bring on the customers.
Taunt - *Noggenfogger bends down and holds out a healing potion as if to give it to his defeated enemy. Then laughs and flips it back into his backpack/satchel.
Dance - *Noggenfogger pulls out two potion bottles and starts shaking them like maracas. He also dances in place a little. Then ‘BOOM’ the potions explode, and he stands for a second in surprise, shakes his head and is done.
Activatable voice lines:

1. Nothing a well priced portion can’t fix.
  2. Time is money. If you ain’t got the latter i ain’t got the former.
  3. Any grave golems in this place? I’m running low on bone dust.
  4. That’s a shiney weapon you got there. Shame it doesn’t have one of my special poisons on it.
  5. UNLIMITED TEST SUBJECTS!?!?! SWEET!!!
2 Likes

Hey Legendairy! It’s nice to see you return to the suggestion forums after the forum move. I just wanted to see if you wanted to submit your character to the CDC, since your character qualifies, or if you wanted to stay out of it. Anyways, best of luck on your return!

Hey Bliztron, good to be back. Life forced a hiatus but i’m Hoping to be back, if a little less active. I’m not sure what the CDC is but i’m Always game for things so sure. Is there anything I need to do?

Edit: oh nvm. I remember what it is now, lol, been so long. Yeah I think I will join up. Here’s to all the great designs we’ll get to see. :smiley:

1 Like

Hey nice concept here, I also did Marin a while ago feel free to check it out if you want, a bit too much on the eyes though :sweat_smile:

Also his Q is very similar to Deckard Cains… With a Talent that is… Sooo what now? :thinking:

Lol, yes his Q does have similarities. But where as Deckards Q stays on the ground Noggenfoggers explodes when it lands. I’ve toyed with various other potion options but haven’t been happy enough with them to change it… so it could still change if i come up with something i like more.

Edit: Something better came up. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Week 1 Judgement

Keep in mind, I’m only judging the base kit, and not the talents. The talents may address the issues I spot. I’m sorry if this comes across as overly harsh.

Catagory Rating
Creativity 4/5
Cohesiveness 3/5
Thematic 4/5
Interaction 2/5
Overall 13/20

Creativity
4/5

Noggenfogger is a really neat character to do something with! However his abilities are boring and don’t feel like something the world’s greatest alchemist would use. All of his potions are so… bland for lack of better words.

Cohesiveness
3/5

Noggenfogger accomplishes his main goal of acting as a support, however even with his passive adding extra effects to the potion there is almost nothing to distinguish him amongst other healers.

Thematic
4/5

Noggenfogger feels like an alchemist, which is great. Though he’s the world’s greatest Alchemist so he should have more excitable potions to use as his basic abilities. However I was highly disappointed that Noggenfogger Elixer, his signature potion, isn’t here. Noggenfogger is also a master of poisons so another missed opportunity.

Interaction
2/5

Okay now I can dig deep about the issues I feel are present with this kit. His Q feels like a cross between Cain’s potions and Ana’s grenades, and while this is fine I feel like it’s not very creative.
His W is by far his weakest ability. To put it in perspective, Take Anduin’s Inner Fire talent. It increases his Attack speed by 20% and his Attack Range by 10%.
His E is a weaker version of Lt. Morales’ safeguard, which gives 30 armor for 3 seconds.
Both of his R’s are a way to give multiple potion effects at the same time. Nothing wrong with that if the potion effects were stronger.

Additional Feedback

Besides his abilities being overall weak, it would be better if his abilities were more exciting. Perhaps if you threw in some poisons to replace some of his less interesting basic abilities.

2 Likes

Interesting ideas. I really appreciate the feedback, especially the poisons idea. Can’t believe i missed that one honestly. although i am surprised they felt weak since i was worried they would be considered way op if any more powerful lol. But, live and learn. :blush:. I do feel his talents might alleviate some of the issues but not all, for sure. Gonna look at him again, ty for your input.

EDIT* - OK, took out his potion ability, which i was waffling about anyway and i loved the poison idea, so he now has a poison set in his kit. Revamped his W and E to have a bit more to them and hopefully be less boring. :slight_smile: Took the Noggenfogger Elixir from being a random lvl 20 talent pick to being the 2nd of 3 heroics and changed it to have different effects depending on if an ally or enemy was the target. Added in a different lvl 20 talent that brings a potion back to his kit and helps with teammates who are mana hungry. changed a lot of his talents to fit my idea of him adding new things from the nexus to his elixirs, like Zerg venom or Essence of the Fallen shaman. added a few notes to clarify things and hopefully streamlined the look a bit by adding in the summary tags so people can read the basics without having to scroll past all the details if they so choose. I also added a base skin idea and 2 alternate skin ideas.

Creativity: 4/5
While the choice may be fairly generic, I like what you did with it. A strong support/pseudo healer with options for helping the team and frustrating enemies.

Thematic: 5/5
Can’t say much about it, it works.

Cohesiveness: 3/5
I like his base kit, but the talent arrangement has me wondering. Most every tier has options for Q/W/E, which I fear can lead to people overloading a single skill and all but ignoring the others. I think a little forced diversity is needed.

Interaction: 3/5
One of the issues with a primary buffing character is the lack of interplay between themselves and the other characters. In addition, long duration, low number buffs are hard to work with. Even if they are effective, it’s difficult to make them feel meaningful in the moment.

Overall: 15/20
I definitely like what you’ve done with the character. It has potential, but I can see it having a passive feel, even if you’re playing actively. I guess I’d like to see something that can help him stand out just a bit more in combat. Love the ults though.

TY for your feedback. I can see where you’re coming from and agree. i’ll work on tweaking it some more. cheers. :slight_smile:

Edit* Changed some talents around so that players would be forced to pick a power up to an ability but can’t OVER buff any one ability and mix/match more abilities. I also tweaked his W and E abilities to be shorter lived but more impactful, higher numbers, lower duration. He can probably get 2-3 uses out of them in a teamfight, depending on the length of the fight. They also have lower CD’s now as well so his gameplay should feel less passive. I think my main inspiration for him would be closest to Zarya, she has a self ability, ally ability, damage ability, and then kinda focuses on auto attacks as her main source of damage. For Noggenfogger he has a damage ability and 2 abilities that can be for allies or himself. He can focus on buffing allies so they do more damage (while he’s safe in the back line) and he just uses his poisons and AA’s to do damage, OR he can be greedy/brave and give himself the buffs, which at 40% more powerful will grant him some serious bursts of power so he can take the fight to the enemy himself.

Overall Score

Creativity - 4/5

Cohesiveness - 4/5

Thematic - 5/5

Interaction - 3/5

Total - 16/20

This had no effect on your scoring, but the way this was organized was a bit… ineffective. It was a tad bit harder to sort through the abilities than it probably could be. Something to keep in note.

Creativity - 4/5

There’s a lot of unique things going on here, and the adherence to alchemy in how it worked in its activation and uses is a very creative manifestation of Noggenfogger. The abilities themselves are mostly pretty unique, and some of the talents have some interesting flairs here and there. The skins themselves are also very unique and a welcome addition to the game. My biggest complaint is that many early talents are simple boosts to a variety of abilities, which simply won’t cut it in the modern game. All of Tier 1, most of Tier 2, and a bit of Tier 3. You have some cool talents such as Crazy Alchemist, R.O.I.D.S., and Tier 6, but the rest should be boost up a bit to be gameplay defining, not just small additives to your abilities. Many of your talents just don’t feel exciting to take. I decided to only dock a single point, but I’ll be looking at this more week 4.

Cohesiveness - 4/5

The character works together surprisingly well through external cohesion, with the abilities all working together to create a very helpful late-game support character. I like that many talent tiers have some sort of theme to them, keeping the character together, yet there being distinct, gameplay-altering build paths available. My only concern is that his trait and kit might be a bit too overloaded. The 3 heroics, 3 part trait, extra baseline ability, and highly flexible role gives him a bit too much power as it is right now. I think the Flask heroic would best be placed as a level 20 storm talent, and leave the other two as the heroics. Right now it kind of feels strangely tacked on. I also think you might want to consider trimming the trait (perhaps removing the active or at least simplifying it) to keep the character trimmed and neat.

Thematic - 5/5

While the character doesn’t work in the alchemy creation mechanics with mixing different things, it definitely gives us a powerful snapshot of a WoW alchemist in use. The variety of effects and flexibility are all nicely translated, and it fits Noggenfogger very well. Overall, I have no big complaints about how the character was handled.

Interaction - 3/5

Overall, there is enough decision-making in the character and decent amounts of interaction. I do think there are two critical areas where the character needs some more assistance. First of all, the character has a variety of instant casts and targeted abilities which lack any real way to counter them. Bottled Poison’s constant output and moderate damage will make it rather obnoxious to fight in lane, while late game the targeted Noggenfogger Elixir or uninteractable cauldron makes teamfights problematic. The second problem is that baseline his kit just does too many things. His insane heals from his W are frighteningly large, he has effective bonus control and utility from his trait, an escape, normal healing, good damage output. This bleeds a bit with my cohesiveness issue, but I really think he needs to get a more noticeable weakness. There is also a problem with the Stone Dust talent, which would have incredible problems for everyone involved. It slows your allies and gives them insane armor, making both your allies and enemies have less fun as a result. I think this talent needs to go; forced effects on allies are always risky. Forced effects that make allies and enemies upset for prolonged times are even more problematic.

This had no effect on your scoring, but the way this was organized was a bit… ineffective. It was a tad bit harder to sort through the abilities than it probably could be. Something to keep in note.

I can see that. I personally liked the style but i’m a bit weird and often have to have my wife or a friend bring me back to earth so i can see why something doesn’t make sense to others. :slight_smile:

My biggest complaint is that many early talents are simple boosts to a variety of abilities, which simply won’t cut it in the modern game. All of Tier 1, most of Tier 2, and a bit of Tier 3. You have some cool talents such as Crazy Alchemist, R.O.I.D.S., and Tier 6, but the rest should be boost up a bit to be gameplay defining, not just small additives to your abilities. Many of your talents just don’t feel exciting to take. I decided to only dock a single point, but I’ll be looking at this more week 4.

Glad you liked R.O.I.D.S. and Crazy Alchemist, those are two of my favorite talents for him. I took another look at those talent sections. I wasn’t sure which of the ones from tier 2 and 3 you were concerned about so i took a stab at what i thought were the problem ones. Hope i got them right. :slight_smile:

Many of your talents just don’t feel exciting to take. I decided to only dock a single point, but I’ll be looking at this more week 4.

Looked through the whole tree, changed/tweaked maybe 1/2 the talents. I’m concerned about to many changes but a few were good. I think i changed them to be more fun and hopefully not weird. I’m really trying to stick with a support hero that can have a lot of utility and bring some interesting changes to games. But i’ll admit my head might be to far in the clouds (or in school) to do him true justice. :cloud::cloud::exploding_head::cloud::cloud:

The 3 heroics, 3 part trait, extra baseline ability, and highly flexible role gives him a bit too much power as it is right now. I think the Flask heroic would best be placed as a level 20 storm talent, and leave the other two as the heroics. Right now it kind of feels strangely tacked on. I also think you might want to consider trimming the trait (perhaps removing the active or at least simplifying it) to keep the character trimmed and neat.

I can see where you’re coming from on this. I did change his R3 flask heroic to be a lvl 20 talent and got rid of Vial of the Sands because, to many movement things already… though maybe making it special 1 key instead of potion of speed… hmmm… I did trim, beef up, trim, beef up, and then trim the trait again. It’s hard, i originally wanted to have that activate debuff but it was a bit messy. So i decided to move it’s debuff effect type idea onto the Distilled Mei-hem talent and make that part of his poison talent choices. This makes that activation portion a bit more bland but i think i’ll keep it simply to have a more ally useful trait, unlike tyrael… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Legendairy - 82/100

Creativity: 10/10
Cohesiveness: 7/10
Thematic: 10/10
Interaction: 8/10

(+2 Thoughtfulness, +1 Game Fluidity)

1 Like