CC1727 - "Reconnecting..."

I am also having the same issue. Only way I can play now is with my phone’s hotspot which is terrible but stable. I’ve been having the issue ever since I got an upgraded router from Xfinity. They have software to enable port forwarding and Heroes actually has a preset option in a drop-down menu. Sadly even after I enabled that, the game still randomly “reconnects…” for eternity.

I can reset my router and then I’m good for maybe 1 entire match but soon it starts up again. Only this game causes this issue. My discord voice chat will go out when the game does, but no other program or game, even from Blizzard causes my wifi to stop working.

I actually had AT&T fiber with their new router and had the same issue so I went back to Xfinity and now I have their new router with the same issue! Does this game not work with “newer” routers?

My concern is how Overwatch, WoW, Diablo, and all other blizzard games run perfectly fine and never disconnect… It is ONLY this game!!!

I don’t like League gameplay but it sure is a more stable game without a doubt.

Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to reach out with those details. If you are able to connect and maintain a connection when using your mobile phone’s hotspot, this indicates that something specific to your regular home network is causing the issue. In these situations, ultimately we can only recommend contacting the Internet Service Provider (ISP) for assistance determining what is causing the issue to occur on that specific network. Since they replaced your router, they might need to adjust network-level security/firewall settings on your modem. I always recommend requesting to be forwarded to a “level 2 or level 3 technician” when contacting the ISP since the front-line representatives typically only have access to basic diagnostics and troubleshooting tools.

I hope this helps you get back to playing as normal! Let us know if you have any questions going forward.