Caram comic #64: Stands of the Storm

<-Prev Comic | Next comic->

My Comic AMA:

7 Likes

Hmmm

I don’t understand can anyone help 🥲

2 Likes

Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders (and latter Parts/Seasons).

It’s about a family (Joestar who always provide the protagonists, which has names that can form a nickname: “Jojo”. Like Jonathan Joestar, Joseph Joestar, Kujo Jotaro, etc) who has the ability to use Stands (weird thing… long story short, Stands are basically a spirit guardians with “unique” abilites who stand “behind” you and fight instead of you while normal ppl who can’t use Stands just see ppl staring at eachother and then blood happens).
Stands have PowerCharts (Power, Speed, Range, Durability, Precision and Potential).

Overall… watch Jojo :'D

2 Likes

I guess you need to explain those stats on bot-left too.

I already did :smirk:

No. You didn’t. And you force me to do it.

Destructive Power (破壊力 Hakairyoku): Measures the Stand’s strength and ability to cause destruction (physical injury or collateral environmental damage) in a given period of time.

Speed (スピード Supīdo): Measures the Stand’s agility and reflexes as well as performance speed.

Range (射程距離 Shatei Kyori): Measures a compromise of the Stand’s range of manifestation, range of ability influence, and spatial mobility.

Stamina (持続力 Jizoku-ryoku): Measures the duration of time that the Stand can actively maintain its ability. Long-Range Stands capable of operating remotely from their Users like Lovers and Empress are described as having high Stamina.[1][2] This also applies to Materialized Stands like Yellow Temperance and Atom Heart Father that can bind to objects for long periods of time.

Precision (精密動作性 Seimitsu Dōsa-sei): Measures the Stand’s accuracy and range of influence/effect of their abilities to specified targets. Automatic type Stands are generally evaluated with Rank D or under with a few exceptions.

Development Potential (成長性 Seichō-sei): Measures the Stand’s possible functions, utilization of its abilities and powers, and capacity to improve its overall capabilities. It decreases in rank as the user masters their Stand.

English version:

5 Likes

I think this was more than enough.

I was asking for details. You forget that I am not a native English user. And I think some people are not too in this place.

1 Like

Normal Internet meme

Jojo Meme

7 Likes
1 Like

if you wanna do a part 2 then:

• Jaina’s water elemental (wintermule)
  • Gazlowe (machine-made stand)
  • murky egg (the egg is the master, murky is the stand)
  • Chen and ‘brew’. (endless liquid despite him drinking it, smashing it on others, and even rolling around in it)

\o/

3 Likes

This is brilliant! :memo:
Since I do plan to make a second part!

2 Likes

Oh I get it. It’s a Jojo reference.

Although I would say Zagara’s Swarm is durable in the sense that it’s endless (also roaches can potentially be quite tanky and annoying)

• Kerrigan’s Ultralisk
  • Nazeebo’s Gargantuan and Ravenous Spirit
  • Fenix’s armor might be something interesting to consider
2 Likes

Basically this guy

His stand is basically a swarm of hundreds (or even more) little creatures.

1 Like

I don’t watch anime.

But does 1 tricking D.Va count?

Well, D.va’s stand would be her Mech.

2 Likes

ENOUGH. IS. ENOUGH…

Haha someone finally got it

The overal durability is low but she makes up for it in numbers :smiley:

1 Like

Tssss, not even an S grade in your example as any good anime character should have XD