Cant reach to my account Progress

Hi,

I'm **********, my issue is I cant reach to my account progress, Im comming back to the game but all my characters, mount, and all the things i love are wiped out.

The account seems the same, i have a capture for before and is the same user id. My friend list is wiped too. Weird… Please if someone can help me i would appreciate it a lot!

This forum is for community based troubleshooting of technical issues specific to the Heroes of the Storm Client. What you are report sounds like an account issue and missing progress.

My first recommendation is to double check any email addresses you control for a battle.net account, and then checking that battle.net account for your progress. If you confirm you are using the correct battle.net account and are still missing progress, I then recommend submitting a ticket requesting account assistance. Click your name at the top right of this page, then click support, then click contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.