Can't Purchase Gems

I can’t purchase gems. All i get is a blue empty box. I also can’t load the leaderboards either (they said trying that to test it for windowed options)

When is a fix for this coming?

Same story here. Endless loading. Can’t believe this is still an issue.

Got the same problem. I was gonna get some gems so i could get the cool new Li Li skins! But all i get is a empty blue screen.

I too am still having this issue. I’m able to select the amount of gems I want but then I get stuck on the blue loading screen. I’ve changed the windows setting from full screen to windowed, nothing helps.

same problem. can select amount, infinite loading screen. tried restarting router, messing with graphics settings. cant give my money if i wanted to; maybe this is a factor in why HOTS isnt seeing much return in money? SOLVE THIS ISSUE BY MAKING GEMS PURCHASABLE ON THE BROWSER

This is still a thing and haven’t been fixed yet. I can select amount of gems i wanna get but after that i just get the blue screen.

I’m legit willing to throw my money at you but all i get is a ‘‘nope’’.

I’m having a similar issue. I don’t know why I didn’t get replies nor anything. Also, same problem in StarCraft 2 (Can’t purchase anything)

In June 2020 i have the same problem to purchase gems, infinite loading screen after picking a paked of gems. But over a month ago all worked. How about Blizz go back to old loading screens and this new one you can throw to the trash.

1 Like

i agree with rimon same issue. was working for me before and now it no longer works. please give us an update.

Same Problem cant buy gems.
I get an endless loading screen
and i cant open the Leaderboard either =(

Currently having this issue. Try to buy gems but get endless loading symbol.
Blizz attempted to patch this a year ago and its still not fixed? Big yikes.

I’m also having the exact issue now.

1 Like

I’ve tried turning off my Avast Anti Virus app, & still couldn’t buy anything.

I still want that my gems to purchase but since I didn’t have Blizzard Balance could fine for it.

any need help? I could realize that will check this out to Blizzard support that will see this fixed it.

Please help! Still cant buy gems!!!

Can’t buy gems either.

It’s 2021 now and this issue has surfaced again, not just in HotS either, same in Hearthstone. I want to purchase gems in HotS and get an infinite blue loading bar.
Strangely I was able to buy in Hearthstone again at random on the same day and yet I can’t buy Maiev in HotS or anything for that matter since I can’t buy Gems.

2 Likes

20th of July this bug is still in the game. Blizzard genuinely doesn’t care about anything, not even money.

1 Like

Same here, trying to buy gems since a few days but got stucked at the screen where the payment options shoud come out.Its loading and loading and nothing happens…tryed a few things nothing helped.Can you give me a feed back pls how to solve this?i would like to buy the highest package of gems (100eur) and dont have the possibility to send it to you…is the HOTS project over?let us know pls so we gamers find somthing where the developer cares about theys customers…