Can't play the game due to new update

I can still queue up, the problem is that, the moment I do queue, I get a longer black screen before the actual loading screen. Furthermore, the loading screen takes up way too long, therefore making my teammates and the enemy team wait for me to load up (which is really embarrassing).

Although my laptop isn’t really that great. I’m used to being the last to load in the loading screen, but it’s not really that long. Also, before, I can still manage to play the game with an FPS that is still playable.

Now, my fps goes way down, and ping skyrockets to the highest extent. I load up for a game, then I get hit by a Reconnecting, then take another century to get back to the game. When I do get back in the game, I could barely play.

Can we just remove the weather effects already? In the update, I managed to play one game decently, and immediately after queue for the next game, I get hit by a massive FPS drop. Now I have 3 disconnect warnings ._.

3 Likes

Same thing, since patch I get fps drops in the single digits at low settings, while I was running on ultra at 120 fps before. Very long post match screens too.

1 Like

I’ve been having the same issue, huge loading time, unplayable ping and takes forever to exit a match since the update Tuesday.

2 Likes

Are you running the game off an SSD or a 5400rpm traditional drive?

The game is loading a lot of extra resources from the disk after the weather patch.

Having the same exact problem since patch update, yet there is no solution at all…

1 Like

I fixed it by uninstalling the game, and re installing. Weird…