Can't play, don't have any heroes

Dear: i have a level of 207. 89000 coins and NO HEROES! i try changing dns, open firewall ports. dmz,etc no luck. no heroes, can’t play. I really need helpt with this. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Hey there,

I checked your account and I see all of your heroes and their levels are still there. What exactly are you seeing on your end that makes it looks like you have no heroes?

Try switching the Region in the Battle.net app to Europe and then log in and play a practice match with one of the free heroes. Then switch back to the Americas region and see if the heroes show up properly.

1 Like

Did that. play the hole tutorial on asi. no luck. Aftar that again all without heroes, can’t play anything. Is there a problem with my ISP?

Hey Prostation,

Would it be possible to grab a screenshot and upload it to imgur or similar service? Once you have it posted online provide us with the link. Example: imgur(dot)com/abc123

Thanks to all!. This are the images.

imgur(dot)com/a/gBu91XE

Thanks for the screenshots!

Lets try deleting the Blizzard cache folder and then re-launch the game to see if the heroes will load in.

If that doesn’t help there may be an issue with the connection between the game client and the game servers that could be causing this. Check our article on troubleshooting firewall issues and try the steps there.

If possible you could also try testing an alternate connection, like a mobile hotspot or a free VPN, and see if that gets the hero data to load in properly. This would help determine if it is a problem with the ISP or not.

No luck dude. I Did everything. The most extrange thing is that overwatch runs OK, perfect, but HOTS no. Any other suggestion???. PLZ?

Hey, Prostaton! Thanks for the screenshot. This definitely looks like a connection issue with loading assets (Heroes, Icons, etc). It can help to try an alternative connection to isolate the problem. If this helps, this isn’t supported by Blizzard nor can we provide recommendations, but a third party DNS service or a VPN are a few other options to try and workaround this issue.

We have seen some latency reports and connection issues with the Argentina region, which may be causing the issue here. Could you include a WinMTR test while running the game for 10-15 minutes? Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
DxDiag Here
~~~

Dear Caterpepi and Jambrix:
Finally my problem Gone, the solution???, i use to have a systema global variable, declaring a proxy. I don’t know why, HOTS use the proxy even it is disable.

I realize this with a netstat.

Thanks for your TIME!.