Can't log in the game

I put my password but then I get automatically disconnected.

I’m from Buenos Aires, Argentina, if that helps in anything…
i have installed HotS in (D:)

At first I thought this was the mantenience but seems people can log in from what ive seen online. Has anyone else have this kind of problem? How did you solve it?

Thanks in advance.

9 Likes

I am having the same issue. I played last night. Now today after the Patch, every time I try to login I get “ERROR You disconnected from the server”

4 Likes

I’m getting error “You were disconnected from the server”
I can still play starcraft 2 though… but no HOTS anymore? :frowning:

4 Likes

I also am getting the same error, but only on one account. I logged out for about an hour, now i cant get back in!

1 Like

Same here! I also cannot get in.

1 Like

im getting the same issue to connect, the game says launching but nothing happens, there is a problem with the game client, and despite of going under the repair tool and patching everything , the game still not launching.

2 Likes

2 Hours later i still cant log in! please blizzard fix this

1 Like

I’m having the same issue following the update. Overwatch plays fine but no HoTS. I click login and get “You were disconnected from the server.”

2 Likes

I have 2 accounts, one for me and one for my daughter. I can login to my account and play HOTS no problem, but my daughter’s account gets the “Error: You have been disconnected from the server” message. Tried it on 2 different PCs, she gets the same error message every time, but I can log back in with no issues. Her email address is correct, and so is her password. WTF Blizzard. She really wanted to play with the chance to earn stuff from the new skins today, and you’ve screwed her over. Fix your crappy servers, please.

2 Likes

Blizzard, is nobody working tech support on patch day!?!?

1 Like

i am having the same issue. type in password, says disconnected from server

2 Likes

SAME! now we all get nothing

1 Like

I’m having the same fookin issue, and all I wanted today for my Fookin birthday was to sit and play in peace. THANKS !!!

1 Like

I was also hoping to play tonight as I usually cant on weeknights. I am so disappointed. The game worked form me this morning shortly after the patch, but after I logged out I wasn’t able to get back in.

Ok guys. Listen up:

I followed my friend advice and unistalled Bnet application. Then, downloaded and installed again. The game runs. I dont have idea if the game will disconnect me whatsoever.

Not only that, but the game (because i used to have it installed on my D:) Did not auto log in but now it does.

This is the only thing I tried and it succeded. So if this does not solve you I’m sorry I dont know what else to do to help.

EDIT: DO NOT UNISTALL THE GAME! Just Bnet. app.

1 Like

I think my problem is different. See my brother plays WoW from my account. I sold him my pc and gave him my WoW account with it. Since then (over 2 years ago) I log into HotS with the login screen, so he can play wow and not get disconnected. If I log into my alt account through the Bnet App i get in just fine. Its just when i try to log into my main account through the log in screen i get disconnected. Something is wrong with the HotS log in page.

i still cant log in even after reinstalling bnet

1 Like

I’d just like to add that reinstalling the bnet app did nothing for me, also it tells me that “Blizzard services are down for maintenance”…meanwhile people on my friend list are logged on.

On a side note, I have also tried switching my region around, but it did nothing, I have erased game cache and data, did nothing, I have tried starting the game from the directory straight, neither of the EXEs did anything and one allows me to log in without the bnet app too in theory so this is a fun problem and I will not bother anymore for today.

A good way to make people stop playing the game though with these sort of fun bugs happening more often…

same here. launching but doesn’t launch the game all i can do is keep pushing play… then it repeats

1 Like

Good to see that this issue has had a swift response…

I too get an error message IMMEDIATELY upon attempting to log in.

3 Likes