Can't log in - Error disconnected

I get an error message and that I’m disconnected. Anyone else?

Same here, but my friend is in the game though…

Also having issues logging in.

We are the forsaken ones. We must descend into the deep pits.

Same here. Keeps telling me I am disconnected. I reinstalled game and still no luck.

Getting the same error too, hopefully it’s fixed asap

Samesies, tried a few times

The battle.net app indicated that they are aware of issues currently affecting users ability to launch and play their games.

Currently playing Hearthstone on my phone. Cant play there either

It’s not just hots my friend’s list is just gone. Something is up with B-net app

1 Like

I have just logged back in and it seems to be working, TY hots

woooo working again.

I had no issues logging in or playing, but I wasn’t using the buggy as heck app!

Pleased you fixed your issue OP, keep in mind posting in Tech Support is the best method to let those in charge of these things, know that there is a problem.

I’m trusting they will notice the app itself is bugging out and that will get fix at some point. Losing my whole friend list is trash if this is a permeant problem like the auto mute bug that’s hitting everyone I group with.

1 Like

They know, but they closed the thread last year saying “its a new bug” and that was that. :frowning:

having the same problem, can open the game but after that I get kicked out and says error you were disconnected from Blizzard services. And even if I restart the game, friend list is gone and can’t get in any game. They had the same bug a little while ago.

Gotta keep this post running. I’ve been trying for around 35 mins and still nothing.

Yesterday. about the same time~ish.

Same as above :frowning_face:

Hope they fix it soon

Auth issues….again. Sigh

Well, I’m not disconnected but I apparently have been put in a queue to connect.

Imgur