Can you get banned for playing one hero?

If you only play one hero in SL can you get banned for it?

Don’t be toxic and it should be fine. Although having good stats is recommended like 60+ winrate
(Tested by onetricking tlv)

1 Like

Nope you will never be banned for it. But do not speak in chat and dont spam ping. They can and will ban you for those things.

1 Like

If you are the classic potatoeButcher/Nova/Murky/Chogall/Deathwing first pick, I hope that the answer is “Yes, of course”…

Objectively no. But I wouldn’t recommend for example picking Tyrael when your team needs cc real bad, unless your winrate is overwhelmingly positive.

You should be banned for the amount of times you have been toxic by calling players a “Potato” literally in every post you make.

Sure, but the potatoes can continue their rampage. Of course…

Maybe you can. I dont speak in chat and i one trick azmo with a 76% win rate on him and I just got silenced.

How come? Do you use in-game lobby or whisper? That is bannable, too. Especially with famous BlizzCounterOfAnyReportEvenIfItIsFalseOne system.

People report for anything because there are 15 reasons on the list… there is no moderation so it’s all done by a bot. You get what, 30 reports and you get silenced. There is no repercussion for reporting or a limit to it. You can literally target someone if you match with them a lot and just report them every game and they will eventually get banned… for nothing.

I am well aware of that. If the player above did become a victim of false report, they can address the issue to Blizz support.

They can address it all they want, they will get an automated response and told the decision was final and you can’t do anything about it.

I give the possible actions. The second one is to leave the game. The third one is deal with it and keep playing and suffering from unfair bans.

i dont think it should be a banable offence but i do think they should be automatic B5. the game is about teamwork and working together that should include the draft and playing what the team needs.

You say that as if B5 is a bad thing. It would be super fun to be stuck in B5. Games would be a lol fest from start to finish. As it is, it’s just too easy to climb out.

you say all this but someone that only plays one character will not have the same exp as you would.