Can we please ban these names

5 Likes

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen come out of this game. Nothing on HotsWTF moments come close. Please let this gem stay in the game FOREVER.

10 Likes

LOOOOOOOL omg this is so funny ahahahahaha :joy:

12 Likes

I feel like I should be offended but then again I am more taken by their level of creativity.

While I doubt this post or the reddit post will get much if NAY attention form the Devs, even if they do make a “fix” it might not be seen until the next HOTS update which is mostly Deathwings release or patched in at the same time they release Deathwing into PTR…

how did they even know it’ll appear like that… i can’t even figure it out that’s so complicated.
Edit: nevermind now i see… still that’s freaking crazy lol

I mean that is just the top of the list for names that could work using that method.

Looking at the bright side, hopefully we will see more cho’galls in QM and such since its such a rarity…

i just realized that it takes first 3 letters of cho and last 4 letters of gall’s name. but that i wasn’t expecting at all as i never seen such names like that before the whole time i used to play against cho’gall

I still remember good old kum’dump (C not being allowed on forums for the name on these forums apparently) from TL… :innocent:

4 Likes

I don’t think they can really do anything about the name since they only act against Battlenet names and this isn’t really a battlenet name, although it is evidently a work around but I think it would end up being more work than it is worth.

They are already being punished by having to play Cho’gall.

9 Likes

True, no doubt sadists as displayed by that name. I’ve seen a few more Cho’gall players do this kind of thing, but they have just been naughty words, nothing ugly.

1 Like

I have a friend that I have played Cho’gall with before, whose btag ends in Donut. Together, we are Hok’onut.

Which amuses me, for some reason.

10 Likes

lmfao

3 Likes

That’s hilarious.

I vote to keep that in lol. That Cho’Gall would wreck me because I’d be too busy laughing to stay on top of my micro.

9 Likes

There must be something wrong with me I guess. I don’t find it funny.

It already got a lot of attention on reddit so hopefully actions will be taken

1 Like

lmao.
<200 iq gameplay>

hahaha thats actually pretty funny

9 Likes

That’s hilarious. People who take this stuff too serious are just stuck up imho.

11 Likes

There’s no way to figure out how some are being intentional with the name.

But considering how these have similar names with few edits.

Then it is intended by them, hope they get banned for spreading their vile mentality in a video game.

4 Likes