Can peoples who atentionally throw game get ban?

Players who atentionally throw ranked games are huge issue in this game… Many times players starts walking under turrets or atentionally feed or even write into chat theyre gona throw game and not a single one of them which i reported gets ban. It will be nice if they get ban for a whole month so theyre get rid of the toxicity and it will help HOTS environment.

3 Likes

You can only do one thing: report them.
It does work but ppl under-report such acts (while over-report abusive chat).

3 Likes

Because getting banned for intentional feeding (‘inting’) requires so many reports, the best thing you can do is this:

Ask your teammates to report that player for inting during the game, then after the game, you can /w enemy players in the score screen (do not close it or you cannot whisper them) and ask them to do the same.

That way you could theoretically gather as many as 10 reports on that player in a single game.

It will greatly increase the report stack against them.

If you only report that player yourself and do nothing else, it could be weeks or months before any action is taken against them.

3 Likes

That reminds me its soon two years ago I got my last report e-mail. Do people even get those anymore ? Even tho I got 25 of them within 6 months last time.

Bans do not work in a game that promotes smurfing

1 Like

Maybe for trolls it wont have that much effect but for people who value his account and want to keep all his stuff he has farmed the last 7 years then a ban hurts alot.

2 Likes

Or also, never. :frowning:

1 Like

I haven’t received one of those for over two years either. I do know they still give out punishments for AFK/Int as I had a friend get a suspension. I think Blizz is just saving money/time by not bothering to send out the email notifications anymore. That’s just a surmise on my part.

3 Likes

yea but only trolls place value on such things . placing value on nonexistent things that can be replaced with very little effort is something trolls do. If it takes you 7 years to farm all the useless stuff in this game then you are probably only playing the game for the gear and don’t really care about actual gameplay .

Contradictory.

And stuff in this game is not just limited to skins, mounts, the cosmetic stuffs. Heroes arsenal is part of it as well. And despite what trolls who got banned might say, I’m pretty sure their lost collection (heroes mostly) will hurt their inside. Hero bundles are good starters, but they only cover some of the basic heroes so (plus, getting 150 gems via level 25 is not a quick process than some would think).

1 Like

lol nobody plays all the characters so you do not need them all despite what trolls think.
I had a lvl 1700+ account banned by a corrupt dev that I was in a game with . the ban meant nothing to me and 2 games later I was in a game with the same corrupt Dev on a different account. I’m here to play the game not here to collect crap cosmetics that do nothing to enhance game play. Account lvl means nothing cosmetics mean nothing if you are here to play the game . Everything can be regained with minimal effort so again bans mean nothing

Define ‘troll’, lol. Because I doubt trolls ever think that. You just seemed to be using it as ‘not you’.

And neither did I say ‘players play all the characters’.

Which is what I said and specifically excluded in what we’re talking about. ‘Heroes’ is what I’m talking about.

Not the heroes collection from your level 1700+ account. Again, nobody plays all the heroes, but heroes are still pretty steep in price, both gold wise and $ wise (unless you don’t mind shelling some dough on the game), and players who got banned won’t be able to collect back all the fringe, fun heroes they might want to play in a reasonable time.

And I beg to differ. I would guess majority part of your attitude in this forum stemmed from that ban, from you being salty. Nobody would say ‘ban doesn’t matter, means nothing’ and try to push ‘doing nothing (so don’t ban)’ as an alternative/solution unless it did mean something (your ban or banning in general).

1 Like

sorry you have difficulty in understanding that cosmetics mean nothing that getting heroes back is easy. Got more heroes back than I ever play and again cosmetics mean nothing if you are here to actually play the game. In fact since i have multiple accounts i have all heroes back and it didn’t take much time at all. Attitude existed before the ban or this game corrupt dev’s didn’t help and didn’t matter . Bans mean absolutely nothing in a game dominated by smurfs this shouldn’t be confusing

Players can still play the game and buy cosmetics. What are you talking about lol. Are you saying the devs should remove all skins and sprays and only have you play the game on with nothing to show out with ?

I’m sure you love to play the game with zero sprays and only use basis skin/mount on all your heroes but that does not mean people who buy skins and cosmetics are not playing the game like you think they should be doing.

Many people like to have a collection of various cosmetics to use should it be sprays or mounts that fit their skin. If you dont like doing that then by all means play the game as you think it should be playing aka only useing basis hero skin/hourse mount and basis nexus spray.

In WoW people are farming cosmetics too and still play raids every week. Does that means they should stop farming cosmetics too ?

You are finding problems where there are none dude. Also get over your ban insteed of getting triggered about. If bans means nothing then you would never get triggered over a ban. But here you are getting hard triggered that a dev banned you.

1 Like

LOL i think you are the one that was triggered …again
The ban was a good thing even though it was undeserved it showed me just how corrupt the game and company has become .

:joy: Why do you keep repeating this? I never said it means something.

You must’ve played your 1700+ account very poorly then.

Yet, how is not banning trolls/feeders any helpful? It simply doesn’t.

i get it you bought into the lie and are now part of the problem. It’s all good it won’t change anything the game will remain the same as it always has smurfs dominating the games and knights dominating the forums . Keep up the good work. Stay triggered it’s hilarious watching all of you trying to defend this failed game

And now you pick up the knight/troll card casue you got triggerd and lost the argument.

Your behavior is always so predictable.

1 Like

What lie and what problem? Which lie or problem are you connecting in your mind with current debate/talking point?

As mentioned above, completely out of topic and unrelated. Never did I defend smurfs or said this game has no problem. Yet, in your mind, I’m the boogieman of your dream that ruins your fun, right?

I don’t get triggered because I think, work by logic. You didn’t defend your stance and tried to bring other unrelated topic into the mix. There is literally no room for me to get triggered.

Never did the defending of the game during our talk. But I guess in support of banning trolls/feeders is considered defending the game in your mind because you were the one who got banned. Means nothing, eh? It obviously meant something to you.

2 Likes

lol you are the one stalking me in forum again because you got so triggered again nothing new to see here