Can I have my Leaver status removed?

I’m sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but I can’t seem to find a better one.

Let me start but addressing that I know there is a system for this in game but I would like a chance to state my case:

I started playing Heroes of the Storm back when you offered the Beta buy-in. you payed some money, you get Beta access and a few free heroes and skins. I know Raynor was one along with his skin that was him out of his Marine armour. Tyrande was another with the blood elf skin. I think there was a third but I don’t recall who it was. Anyway I ended up getting a leaver penalty that has been on my account since Beta. I am asking if it can be removed. It’s been 5 years. I think I’ve learned my lesson by now.

the debuff states the following “You recently disconnected from a game” Very first line of the message on your account. Now the dictionary defines recently as “at a recent time; not long ago.” I think 5 years ago is a bit more than not long ago. Heroes came out in 2015 it is now 2020

As it stands right now I have to somehow win 4 games at a game that I can tell you right now, I am not very good at. I honestly feel like I have been handed a life sentence for a bad choice I made 5 years ago. I can assure you my skill level would be whatever it is below wood league.

Edit: I remember now the third one was Diablo with the murloc skin!

The leaver penalty is not a punishment as much as it is a safety measure and a guarantee that your connection is stable so you don’t ruin more matches for other players. If I’m not mistaken Brawl wins count as +1 credit and those games are reliant more on randomly assigned heroes than player skill, so it shouldn’t be a problem for you.

By the time you start feeling comfortable playing after your long break, you will also redeem your account standing. Claiming that you’re not good at the game and wanting to jump straight into Ranked would be a miserable experience which you would enjoy even less.

Just deal with it like everybody else, by playing.

Well the queue never pops. I’ve been sitting here for 10 minutes and nothing. I don’t have any desire to play ranked. I just want a chance to be let out of “elo jail” or whatever the correct term is. I will do my best to ensure I never come back again. 5 years is a long time to be stuck here