Can Blizz PLEASE do something about griefers?

I’m trying to rank up from gold solo queueing and ITS SO TOXIC. You try your best to stay positive and then your healer leaves 2 minutes into the match because someone hurt his feelings.

I feel like reporting people for afk/non participation does nothing. And it’s so stupid that you lose full elo points when its a 4v5, why does it seem like it’s always my team that has a griefer/leaver and the teams I’m up against are super coordinated 3 mans.

PLEASE for the love of god ban these toxic individuals from playing ranked games. It ruins your vibes completely when youre on a losing streak and you continue to lose games because people purposefully leave, especially in a WINNING game.

Thanks.

1 Like

You just discovered that the Random Potatoe Team Generator is not with you…

2 Likes

Nothing is gonna be done about these players. They are more worried about chat bans than they are afk bans.

All you can do is stop solo queing and keep chat turned off.

1 Like

I signed in to write this exact review of the game. I am honestly to the point where I think I will stop playing. There is no point in playing if it is honestly just a coin toss to see who gets more a-holes on their team.

I’ve been playing on and off since release and I have never seen the game in such a state of trash. So many toxic players, Blizzard has ZERO desire to deal with them.

Play a different game, stop giving this company your time/money/energy.

It is too bad they have fallen so far.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s not the game it’s the People. People over time have just gotten more and more toxic.

Well, they continue banning me in forum because my direct trashtalk about potatoes. But they can’t ban people that dies 10 - 15 times in ten minutes repeatedly, or first-pick Butcher/Nova/chogall/Deathwing/murky nonstop, or ignores each and every objective in all games, or suicides repeatedly against a boss…

1 Like

[quote=“Tomato-11786, post:5, topic:51769, full:true”]
Maybe it’s not the game it’s the People.[/quote]
No, it is the game. There are plenty of other games out there where people don’t behave so harshly towards others.

They’ve created a competitive environment where your rank gain/loss after each match is tightly coupled to the performance of the 4 random strangers the system groups you with.

This is a known and recognized problem, as evidenced by the fact that they once set out to make a more individual performance based mmr system.

Blizzard also once acknowledged that they were working on Loss Forgiveness for afk matches.

If they’d put in both PBMM and Loss Forgiveness the community would be far far less toxic, and the game as a whole would be far more competitive.

1 Like

Here comes: first game, two potatoemages and 0 tanks; second game, potatoemedivh; third game, potatoenova and bot. On my way to B5!!!

And now getting the ultimate combo: potatoeButcher & potatoeHammer!!! :_D

Started my new B5 journey with 2 bots! Thanks Blizzard!!!

Nope they wont. They will not deal with afks and trolls cause that is all that remains in this player base, if they punish them, they will have 0 players.

1 Like

First game today: 4 potatoes with mental problems that can’t hit right button -> Again in B5!

Second game: 4 potatoes with some mental illness that can’t see minimap…

Third game: 10 deaths each one of the four fu$$ing potatoes with no brain that the Random Potatoe Team Generator puts with me…

Well, this is the end: potatoeButcher first pick, the pick phase explodes and now I am 725 points away from B4… :clap: :clap: :clap: From now, I will be first pick potatoebutcher and move on…

I am giving up on this game. The system is trash, the players are nothing but trolls and blizzards report system punishes the wrong people.

1 Like

I literally just now had a match where the TANK… yes the TANK, d/c’d or whatever right at the start of the game and NEVER came back. We won the game. Yea… crazy. lol Was super close game too, but we won.

Maybe you are the potato. Not your team. MR. I call everyone a potato in every post I make.

Maybe, sure… xD

[20 characters]

You got to look at why they are griefing before you can try to solve the problem. and most of the griefers are complaining about the poor match making and lack of QOL improvements. SO if Blizz is not willing to do those things your really think they are going to care about this post and do what your asking of them. they arent even willing to say that they are working on it or respond to anyone on these fourms

Kids, focus on your personal play and good teams will come. Will it take some losses to get going? Duh. But stop dying whenever they die and being so mad your teammates feed that you play like sheete

Your healer was probably too busy posting on these forums, requesting bans for the people that just called him an r-tard.

one think what blizzard can do is give you bank account and you can pay donate (donate just for nothing) they interesting only money