Class:Tank
Race:Tauren

Health:2910.
Health Reg:6.871.
Attack Damage:184.
Attack Speed: 0.58.
Attak Range: 1.00

Trait

Mortal Strike And Victory Rush (35 seconds cooldown)

Cairne attack deal 300 damage to enemy.enemy hit by attack -50% healing taken for 10 second. If enemy death activate Victory Rush to restore 450 health, reset cooldown and charge to enemy death spot.

Z)Summon Mount

Cairne summon mount to ride on and has 20% more movement speed

Basic Abilities

Q)Shock Wave

Make Shock wave going in medium distance in line, deal 204 damage and slow enemy hero who hit by wave 25% .(8 seconds cooldown and 150 mana cost).

W) War Kick

Kick on nearby enemy chest, deal 138 damage and stun for 2 second after small knockback.(6 seconds cooldown and 75 mana cost).

E)Endurance Aura

Aura effect Cairne and ally giving 10% move speed and 10% attacking faster. heal him when activated. Healing increase each time debuff on enemy hero by Cairne. reset to 0 after cast.(0 seconds cooldown.100 mana cost).

Heroic Abilities

R1)Reincarnation
When Cairne does a die, he come back with full hp and a full mana +25% maximum healthy shield decay over 6 second. Cairne unstoppable while shield going.(100 seconds cooldown).

R2)Cleave
Toggle on/off. When toggle on hit all enemy in small arc, do 50% extra damaging.(20 mana each hit)

Talents
level1

1)Quest:Each time an enemy hit with Shock Wave, increass permenantly damage by 5 and width by 0.30.

Reward:after hitting Heroes 35 time, increase slow to 35% and gain 25 armor for 3 second

2)Increase Cairne maximum health by 30% but half mana.

3)Quest:each time War Kick kill minion, get 1 stack

Reward: 30 stack get, upgrade War Kick to war stomp, give aoe, increase stun time to 3.

level4 1)Quest:Prevent enemy heal with Mortal Strike.

Reward:after prevent enemy 1000 heal, Increase healing reduce to 75%
Reward:after prevent enemy 3000 heal, Increase damage to 500.

2)Quest: Collect health globe
Reward:after collect 25 health globe increase Health Reg to 11.254

3)Nearby ally get small hot when activate Endurance Aura

level7

1)Activate: War shout. Reduce enemy hero attack speed by 40% for 3 second.

2)Increase healing of Victory Rush to 600 and choose area of charging to.

3)War Kick now have 2 charge, but no more knockback. Restore 5% maximum health when use.

level13

1)Endurance aura now give Cairne and ally 15% move speed and 20% attacking faster. Increase area of which ally are being affect.

2)Shock Wave reduce mana cost on enemy hero hit. Reset cooldown if 3 hero hit with 1 cast.

3)Give Cairne 20 permenant armor.

level16

1)Cairne build charge of activatable endurance aura over time.

2)Activate: Rend enemy opponent dealing 92 damage each second for 4 second.

3)For each enemy heroes are hit Mortal Strike and heal reducing, lower Heroic cooldown/mana cost by 20%.

level20

1)Activatable: Give ally hero ankh of reincarnation, that revive hero with full health and full hp when do a die.

2)Each cleave reduce enemy armor by 15 for 4 second. cleave refresh duration and add new stack.

3)2 Tauren follow Cairne at all time. They are Baine and Magatha. Each tauren use less powerful version of cairne basic ability.

1 Like

Boy,wanna add your concepts to options of the project?

If you want,I will open a thread for your concepts in project’s page,because I no longer continue my options.

I am very a bigly fan for you. Do not let troll of bad people get you down. They not understanding you very smart and good person. Please continue options. I am wanting to read more from you.

I want to become more of person resembling you.

1 Like

Thanks,I love you too and your like make me fresh again.

Anyway go on this page and do list your concepts:

My Wish and My Idea - #54 by Daylan78-1167

And in contniue,no one can annoy me,be sure.

What you say here? little chick.

last time i checked, pandas were a type of bear.

I know,but Li Li is Blizzard’s Chick.(actually).dont miss the point.

Isnt lili like 10 years old?

Imagine she is in front of Diablo,she is only 1 day old.

1 Like

ok but why am i a chick again?

1 Like

Stop this!HotS already tired of WC champs. 41 of HotS heroes are from Warcraft universe. Stop it, please…

Imperius’s W button is just the same.

2 seconds stunlock for a target ability. With 6 seconds cooldown…why??

I am sorry,but no,Hots need more of Warcraft champions.

Shock Wave is Cairne base line.

Yes,this ability need nerf on its cooldown.

Good but I think this ability’s name is proper of a Warrior not Cairne.

Change it with a ability with punch feature,like war stomp,heavy stomp or etc.but the damage and healing reduction feature are fine.

Nice job but I think mana cost is too much,and I can’t find 0 second cooldown.

Idk,Connection issue maybe. :kissing_heart:

No it doesnt. Im already tired of them.

So?Rein’s wave is also his base line, but they didnt added him also because its too similiar to Varian’s Q.

1 Like

But shock way is diffenret of Imperious W.they are both same,one is enough.

I am not.

1 Like

I said W.
And how?Only because it doesnt deals more damage in the center it doesnt mean that they are different abilities.

Ah okay doctor,You only said your oppinion and I dont mention it,Shock Way is high range ability but Imperious W work within a more width area.

It is not important,similarity in ability,casting or utility must not make barrier to think about an actuall Hero.

Wow, such a DIFFERENCE…no its not.