Cairne Bloodhoof or Baine Bloodhoof?

When it comes to this, it boils down to character design. Who is more memorable and impressionable.

I’m going to give my argument for Cairne, and why he should come to the Nexus and not Baine.

Cairne has a very unique character design. He is senile, slow, and sometimes will doze off during the day. Despite this he was considered one of the most dangerous creatures. He is not only a ferocious fighter but also has deep connection with the Earth Mother and the Elements. He is a gentle giant and does not fear to show his weaknesses. Overall, he has very unique character and voice, and his wizened charisma would bring a very unique flavor to our roster.

Baine on the other hand is just a generic tauren chieftan; young, strong, honest, peace-loving, etc. In short, has boring character design. The only thing going for him is that he is currently an active participant in the WoW story line. I really hope they don’t bring him in because of that. Cairne is obviously the more loved character imo.

3 Likes

I want Cairne Bloodhoof.

6 Likes

Cairne is always high up in polls about future heroes. Baine never is. I think most want cairne

2 Likes

While Baine is an active participant in the story, I think Cairne holds more emotional ground and better connections to characters already in the game. If we get one, it would offer the perfect opportunity to bring in a traditional Tauren Chieftain, but with some fun lore hints about their Runespear and how they usually had a Shaman enchant their weapons.

I made a hero concept for Cairne if anyone was interested in a potential take on the design: [HC] Cairne, Chieftain of Thunder Bluff

3 Likes

do agree! i want cairne and i personally think he should in this game instead of etc

1 Like

Cairne Bloodhoof makes sense. Respect to the Old Heroes is more memorable. Baine would probably be a skin option.