: C (15 chars woo)

Me: Heals Alarak for all of his health instantly.
Alarak: Is this the best healing you can do?

9 Likes

The amount of healing you provided was insuficient. I doubt that was all the amount of healing you can provide.

13 Likes

Do you expect thanks for fulfilling your duty?

– Imperius

6 Likes

I expect thanks for promoting you from angel to god.

1 Like

where’s the top off shield, peasant :expressionless:

HeroStorm Ep 22 The Last Laugh - YouTube

7 Likes

It is very rare, but Alarak has a voice line when you pull off a clutch heal on him.

“Cutting it close, aren’t we?”

9 Likes

I’ve heard that one before. :laughing: 95% of Alarak’s quotes are gold.

3 Likes

ooo, I haven’t heard that one before.

well, since alexstrasza can actually heal heroes for more than their health, clearly anything less than that isn’t the best healing you can do :stuck_out_tongue:

abundance quest + shield talent + blessings of the red flight means alex could give ~131% of Alarak’s hp. So really, even those 110% motivational posters are slackers by comparison.

6 Likes

I was playing Alarak with an Auriel. She revived me. Literal resurrection from the dead.

“Is this the best healing you can do?”
At this point I was like oh shut up you edgelord.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Yeah that was it!!!

3 Likes

You should had give him so much healing that it would had healed him in starcraft 2 coop missions too.

If you cant heal cross games , you are but a petty healer :joy:

1 Like

Your right… I need to hop on sc2 and become an artanis main just to recharge his shields. Or would tychus be better? :thinking:

1 Like

I’m such a good healer that a team in Overwatch, a team in HotS, a raid party in WoW, all the units in sc2, and a d3 char up to max health from 1 all at the same time.

2 Likes

“Ugh, I’ve known much better healers”

Known huh. Maybe Alarak has a soft spot for healers who helped him and are currently dead.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Stop it ur making me laugh!

There’s gotta be SOMETHING in there he can’t just be all edgelord shadow the hedgehog!

4 Likes

That’s the point, I’m funny.

?

1 Like