: C (15 chars woo)

teleports behind you
I’m sorry you thought you stood a chance. It’s sad, really…
Heh, nothin’ personal kid… You know I’ve studied the blade for over 9000 years… mastering the most- advanced katana techniques in the world. unsheathes katana You ever heard of a katana, kid? Well let me just translate it for you: katana means “Japanese sword,” and I’ve got over 9 ways to kill you with this one right now. Yeah, you see, I’m the number-one cause of death in the world, and I don’t care about anything but money. My parents were killed, and I was cursed by the demigod of death himself. So, I don’t really got much holding me back. I am forever a mercenary, I assassinate people and get paid for it. Nothing in life matters, but money. God? Yeah, I believe in God… In fact, you are looking right at him. You know right behind you now is 100 more enemies. And in the next 30-seconds I’m gonna take-out all 101 of you. But kids like you are nothin’ you can’t even make me flinch. The guys behind you might cause me SOME trouble tho. Forgive me master, I have to go all-out, just this once.
He’h, nothin’ personal, kid.

4 Likes

Set up a pot over a fire, mix 1 sith lord, 1 sassy barber, the entire mean girls movie, murderous intent, and a chaos emerald. You will get Alarak.

4 Likes

Imagine a sassy school girl alarak.

3 Likes

and hes also a cheerleader.

2 Likes

FLASHBACKS

3 Likes

Artanis can be the out of place transfer student who is secretly a superhero and has to defeat Alarak’s boyfriend

2 Likes

Then who’s Illidan?

And who’s her boyfriend?

2 Likes

Wait. I thought Artanis was Alarak’s boyfriend… :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

What?

What kind of kid would Illidan be?

1 Like

The edgy kid with the football star brother who is angry that he dates the lead cheerleader.

3 Likes

That stands always in the corner mumbling
feel the hatred of 10,000 times getting stuffed in the locker

2 Likes

Probably gets bullied as well.

Yeah except for the edgy part I think I’m Illidan.

1 Like

The issue is, “what doesnt kill you makes you stronger”, but after alarak is healed, he isnt realy stronger. He only has been healed. Which implies there is an aspect missing, and therefor the healing was unsufficient.

Even for a revive, he still only is the same protos as he was before, so again, it is missing something.

So yes, alaraks harsh response is correct.

1 Like

Artanis is the side dude :joy:

4 Likes

What kills someone else only makes you stronger.

Artanis is living a double life.

2 Likes

The best part of that cartoon is Chromie missing literally every skillshot

3 Likes

Would anyone believe me if I said this video alone was the reason I got into this game?

2 Likes

and this video alone was the reason I got a Butcher avatar:

4 Likes