Butcher players and feeding

Why do people pick butcher into his counters? You see the team has a Joh and a cassia but you still decide to pick butcher? This is the crap you should be banned for.

Instead of flooding this section with whiny and (mostly) pointless topics, you should probably just post here.

1 Like

You claim its pointless and yet these players are getting away wit this stuff when they should be banned.

Playing badly is not a crime. No justification for a ban.

3 Likes

Intentionally throwing is a crime.

It is also near impossible to prove because most of it is opinion.

Someone suiciding into towers and keeps most of the game until they get to core. Yeh that is throwing. Or is it? Because after the person hit core they then went onto dominate the enemy team and then instant victory. A person even showed that the other day on this forum in Brawls.

Most of the reports made for “intentionally throwing” are spam. Most people are not throwing, as that is a waste of their time. Just because someone plays badly does not make them a thrower.

How are you dumb enough to pick butcher into a team with 2 blinds? Even more so how are you plat 1 and doing this? The only logical reason would be players game throwing.

Those kind of players and plays are futher proof blizzards MMR is terrible and needs to be reworked.

Honestly if Joh is the only thing that can counter a butcher in the enemy team then it’s not that big of an issue, especially not if butcher counters more of their picks. A comp that has 4 stuns, 1 blind and heavy burst? Yeah not the best for butcher. A team that has lots of squishies and only slows and the like with nothing to handle having their healer (or a dps if healer doesn’t have cleanse) silenced? Go for it. Besides, butcher’s 10% damage on charge is insanely underrated, it can be death for picks like garrosh and other tanks depending on the situation, a stun, AA Q AA combo can pack a big punch with that talent.

Because everyone starts somewhere. They only realise that is a bad idea after having played such a match.

I picked Genji against mass CC in Plat. Did not end well, and certainly will not be doing it again. Why did I pick in the first place? Just won a match with Genji and so though I could repeat.

Very easily as you can only play Versus AI and still make it into Plat. I know from personal experience and I maintained a win rate of >50% in plat.

Or that plat plays just suck. Which is the actual truth.

I mean with less than 40 non-Brawl PvP games in total (I play mostly Versus AI) I was holding plat with a 60% win rate during HotS’s peek popularity time (more players than now). Only reason I ended up eventually in gold was because of lack of MMR fix due to how little I played so an unlucky losing streak of 2 games pushed you down 3 tiers. At no time did I have less than a 50% win rate, and when I stopped playing ranked at Gold 1 I literally was poking Blaze to death as Zagara the players were just that bad.

Playing badly is not a crime. Especially when you are below Master, where the actually good players are. This is why most such “throwing” reports are ignored, as people abuse the report for no reason other than they hate to lose.

You do not start somewhere and get placed in upper plat and claim you do not know any better, if you do then that further proves the point that either A you are trolling/game throwing or B blizzards MMR sucks.

You talk about playing badly isnt a crime and yet players time this out to make a “bad play” at the most important moment of the match and game throw every time. Funny how this bad play always happens after they are flaming at players too.

Game is in trouble cause more players are quitting cause of crap like this. game isnt fun when players are being ranked poorly, smurfing to boost diamond accounts and trolling jsut cause blizzard overlooks 90% of it

I was placed there over a year ago, after playing roughly 25 QM games before. Placements were very different back then and the fact I maintained >50% win rate shows that I was an asset to the team and not out of my depth. I admit I was starting to struggle when I hit Diamond players, but then again the match with them did seem pretty fair and could have gone either way.

That is because often in their eyes you, or someone else on your team, are apparently throwing the match, so they have to stop to tell everyone that they are throwing the match, complain about how bad Blizzard is for not banning them, report them for throwing and go to the forums and make a post about it!

This is why most such reports are ignored. People get emotional. Many parties report each other for no reason. The report is degenerate as people ended up playing badly due to being toxic to each other.

I was once shouted at for “throwing” just because I choose diablo in Brawls when I do not main the hero because my hero choices sucked that round. I did not even do that badly, having above average damage and good KDA. Yes if I was some GM Diablo player I could probably have carried the game to victory, but I am not. It was a Brawl match, which has no match making at all, I should not need or be expected to play at such a level for any of 3 randomly chosen heroes and other players have no right to complain about that.

And how does smurfing boost Diamond accounts? Are you claiming that match fixing is going on where people on the enemy team are working with each other to rig the outcome of the match? Those are some pretty serious accusations, and require substantial replay evidence to prove over multiple matches.

I am claiming players are matching themselves with friends who made accounts with low win rates to help get lower matches, diamond players are making gold accounts to group with there diamond buddy to get easier match ups. Its a problem and if you can not see that then oh well.

I have held a 50+ win rate I wanna say the last 4 maybe 5 seasons, I was upper plat 2 of those and last 2 seasons i was diamond 4 and diamond 5 cause I have to lock dps characters cause too many throw or dive 1v4 for no reason otherwise I think I could hold maybe 55-60 Win rate until i got to about diamond 3-2 range then I would start losing if i were to hazard a guess.

Also brawl and ranked are very far apart, if some picks whatever they want in brawl, it doesnt matter cause its a game mode designed for fun and goofing off, ranked is for players to try to win games. If you are just picking whatever you feel like or want to play like locking diablo after team alredy has a tank and a bruiser then yeah you should be punished.

Edit my fav so far, player just afks at base all game but he is plat 1 this season.

Sorry new favorite as of 12/4. Top dps kills and heals on lucio when you have a hammer and a kael who just dive as ranged.