BUG - Call of the Nexus not working

I posted about this over a week ago without response:

The “Call of the Nexus” bonus is still not activating on this account. It never was active since it began. Can a dev please help out? The customer support automated process keeps telling me to post here for dev help. I’d like for it to be working by the time the winter event starts, please!

Hmm I’ll be happy to forward this on to some of our developers as that certainly seems unusual.

Off the top of my head, I can only guess that your account is in a MMR band that has no ‘needed’ roles. I’ll see about getting a look into this!

Thanks!
-Zobrek

Zobrek-- I’m having the same issue. And have been experiencing it for weeks. I’ve posted to the bug forum also and haven’t heard back. After yesterday’s update, I did see the bonus appear for about a 1/2 hour (one game). Then I was never able to see a bonus, nor select a hero for bonus. Simply put-- this sucks. A lot. My experience with Blizzard is not what it used to be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Good news Daisy! We think we have been able to track the problem and have forwarded even more detailed info up the ladder. We hope to be testing out potential resolutions as soon as possible.
Thanks for your patience and helping to bring it to our attention.
-Zobrek

Hey Zobrek-- It’s been over a month and the bug still hasn’t been addressed. I still never have visible access to the Nexus Bonus. What’s the deal?