Buff Tracer. She is too squishy

The delay is 2 seconds, so if you can stay engaged without dying, you could do that.

Obviously, I meant no one gets it while still being able to act freely. Neither Murky nor Maiev can do anything while in that state. OP meant for Tracer to get it after recall.

1 Like

Tracer no longer has damage :cold_sweat:

I’m sad for this nerf :sob:

2 Likes

Yeah it got to the point where her damage is almost canceled out by Morales’s heal beam.

In fact, Morales heals more than Tracer does damage, even the old Tracer with 30 basic attack damage.

Current Tracer has 115 DPS and Morales 172 of healing per second.

So the Carbot Exaggeration with Morales and Thrall wasn’t any :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Thank you for doing us all a favor. Now may I refer you to my lovely friend in the post below?

I think that protected does actually get rid of dots as well. When I play varian and talent into the protection, I notice that when I use it when I have dots on me, after it ends, my health bar will be the full green and not the olive color indicated by dots. I don’t use enough other protected abilities to know for certain though.

It might. I know it protects you from damage during the duration for sure.

So if you take 100 damage/second and it lasts for 5 seconds you’d take 500 damage normally. However if you activate protected and protected lasts 3 seconds you’d negate 300 but still might take the other 200 because that damage is given over time unless its cleared by protected.

Make sense? If it doesn’t clear DoT, that’s how I think it works. If it does clear DoT, then it does.

That only applies if you have damage over time applied to you before you activate protected. Any incoming damage is negated while protected is active.

lol No, it’s not. It gives you extra value from each Blink–something her other talents don’t do. The extra damage is just a bonus, granted it’s a crutch to keep her AA damage relevant.

Jumper grants a shield after every use.

When deciding which one to take, ask yourself:
“Looking to protect yourself, or deal some damage?”

1 Like

In this case, I believe it would be talents that have useless heroes. All of the OW heroes are cancer to this type of game… they should all be reworked and have their hyper mobility removed.

1 Like

My posting has a big “IF” and I highly doubt that what Kethcup said is a major opinion and it’s true. And no OW heroes are fine, it is just your bias against them, while ignoring very mobile heroes from other blizzard franchise (Zeratul, Samuro).

2 Likes

you post the same stuff over and over again. Just because you seem to have Problems with fighting OW Heroes doesn’t mean everyone has the same problems.

2 Likes

Both Melee heroes that still have to stop to AA…

Both heroes that have more performance, damage, escape, mobility, health, sustain, invisibility, and area damage, PVE and disconnection. Tracer has only her atack while she is moving and range above them.

If you intend to rant about Tracer without proving that she is broken, then just go away and don’t fill of drama my thread and go to the salt mines. You are not welcome here.

End of the statement :call_me_hand:

1 Like

No its really more, do you want some extra hp during fights, or do you want a useless 20% move speed because you’re very unlikely to have all the damage from untouchable. One could argue the extra damage from untouchable isn’t really worth it as you’ll be more risk avert to try to not lose the stacks.

Theres 0 reward for actually completing the quest for untouchable you still lose the stacks, you either need to keep all the damage when the quest is complete or not lose ALL the stacks on death for it to be a better talent.

You don’t need to kill them to get stacks of untouchable.

Yeah, there’s no value if you’re a bad Tracer. A good Tracer is hard to kill and will definitely benefit from the damage. And 20% move speed is helpful when trying to escape so I don’t know what you’re trying to say.

There’s nothing wrong with her losing her stacks when she dies. She’s hard to kill anyway. If you’re dying that much to where you are always losing your stacks then you’re not a good Tracer and should probably choose another talent. Its a high risk high reward talent and there’s nothing wrong with that.

3 Likes

I’m sure this post is made in jest, as any tracer main probably feels like they are getting away with some shizzzzzz even with the recent nerfs.

HOWEVER

I do think she could be made a tad easier to master (not what I want, saying possible)

BUT

There’s no room to buff her as she is. With all of her talents and kit, PLUS the very small hitbox she uses to combo with her inherent mobility…

SO HEAR ME OUT

Make tracer fatter. Do whatever you gotta do to make it make sense. A rogue future where peace is achieved and the OverWatch heroes get fat. Tracer maintains mobility through the future tech and the guns don’t get any more lethargic so literally just the size of the hitbox could be updated. Then she might be fluttering around unpredicably like a fly but instead she’ll be the size of a basketball so we CAN SWAT THAT ANNOYING BUZZER DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

And those are my proposed changes.

I said it like 5 times.