Buff Tassadar's hp

This is why this game is a potato.

Its full of potato players throwing their potato opinion around and potato devs listening to them.

Tassador is absolutely abysmal. He is horrible. Legit the absolute worst hero in this game.

There is nothing you can say to change that he is absolute dog crap broken bad.

1 Like

If that guide is anything more than “Don’t pick him” its a terrible guide.

Well, why don’t you find out yourself with a little read?

1 Like

Make Tassadar stealthed assassin?
Baseline W quest at least.

2 Likes

You.

Come here.
It waits for you.

#Shamelessadvertising

1 Like

No u

20 characters…

Supposedly he’s going to get a rework soontm

To modify him while his rework is in progress would be pointless and unneeded effort. Maybe as a toss in in a patch but I suppose devs really do not like his “put bubble on target, if they cleave or deal lots of AA damage they heal to full” style.

1 Like

Or you, know you could l2p before talking. But nah, I’m 5 times GM and I’m the potato, not the worthless nobody talking smack about me.

3 Likes

He does not need more HP.

Tass has one of the best disengage abilities in the game as a basic ability. If Tass is dying too much its on the player not the game…

Well aren’t you a ray of sunshine.

Clearly difficult to master support characters like Tassadar, Abathur and Medivh are all objectively terrible. How could Blizzard think it would be a good idea to create characters through a range of difficulty, knowing full well that most players would be unsuccessful in getting the full value out of them. /s

Just gonna leave these here… remove the space after the first letter.

h ttps://esports.heroesofthestorm.com/en-us/heroes

h ttps://youtu.be/_T3R5_kOju4 <-- NotParadox video

So its confirmed, Tass doesnt need a buff.
Wp, you almost tricked us into buffing already OP hero.

3 Likes

Ok buddy.

You are the one saying a 1% pick rate hero who has a 40% win rate in all levels of play does not need a buff.

and btw even if you actually were a gm, no one takes gms in this game seriously. Never have, never will.

Your suggestion otherwise demonstrates how potato your potato potatoes.

I am waiting for that health buff ، and maybe reverting back to normal auto attacks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I am in favor of Tass buffs to make him less of a support.

1 Like

Again.

More potato opinions. Guys like you have been lovely over the course of this game ruining it.

Probius is an example of a high skill cap niche hero who is strong.

Tass is nothing but a brokenly bad hero who does not succeed in any niche or any skill level. There are always much better choices. The few times he is even tried nets him a 40% win rate. If you factor in that a lot of those times were probably troll “we are going to win any way” picks, he probably is really worse than 40% even.

He is total crap. Anyone trying to say otherwise is a total joke.

The one niche he had was sort of anti stealth, but lets be honest. Stealth is a joke in this game so he doesn’t even have that anymore.

Tass is in a worse state than Chen even, and Chen is a meme. Tass is so sad its not even fun to make a meme about him.

Just stop. Please.

1 Like

Clearly didn’t look at the links. With his 70% winrate in HGC, with a 13% pick rate. Everyone agrees he doesn’t work well at low skill levels, but that is not the same as not having a niche.

Does he need a rework to make him viable at more levels of play, sure. However, a straight buff
in his current kit needs to consider if it will make the character too strong in the hands of someone who knows what they’re doing. It’s not bad for a character in a TEAM-BASED game to be dependent on the comp and an organized team to work. Tassadar is hurting worse than most because of the lack of coordination in most games. So sure, rather than fix the state of the game, we should just make all characters easy to be used by “potatoes” like you.

This is all happening in a parody thread of a Hailfall post btw…SMH

Everything above was for other people’s benefit, so they aren’t misled by you. It’s obvious that you are just a troll though, so I’m done with you.

Why are you using HGC?

HGC has no bearing on the game for pick rates and success rates. It never has. They make the weirdest things work because of very situational reasons, and not to mention you are getting a extremely small sample size. 20 or so game he was played in hgc lol.

Shall we go back over all of the weirdness comp wise that has happened over the years?

The real data is in HotsLogs because that is a sample of people who are actually playing the game, including at high caliber play.

I could use HGC stats and say TLV are so broken because they have a 100% win rate.

Or azmo is terrible because he was only picked twice in 2018 and a 0% win rate.

You use HGC to support a hero and you call me a troll.

lol good try there potato king

It’s a niche that clearly works and a trend that extends to Master level play, but not low levels. You said there was no niche. Now try to pay attention here, on HotsLogs in Masters: 15+ heroes with a lower win rate over the past 3 months). He’s similar to Rexxar, Murkey, D.Va, Samuro, Blaze, TLV and yes Chen in Win % and Pick rate at that level.

He’s a hard to play character that might need a small buff or even better a rework to make him viable across more levels of play. Not a garbage character at all levels as you state, and literally no one said he works at low levels but that’s where your 40% stats are coming from, the majority of the playerbase… lower level players.

My entire argument was that he works at high level play, and Blizzard is fine to make heroes that only work in competent/organized teams, but he won’t see a lot of play that way. You’re a troll because you insult people with inflammatory comments while making arguments based on things others never suggested, and refuse to listen to rational discourse. You think 100% and 0% wins rates with 1% pick rates in HGC is exactly the same as what I used as evidence. Troll.

It doesnt. It only worked a handful of HGC games and if you think that is indicative of a heroes performance, you are just wrong. HGC has done wacky combos since its inception that do not translate to where the game is played. TL and HL.

It just doesnt.

Even at master Tass has the lowest combo of win rate and pick rate because he is garbage in his current state and you are just a potato trying to argue other wise “because hgc” lol

Im not trolling you. You are just not very smart trying to use HGC as an argument.

I cant help that you cant see that.