Bronze-Platinum players who deserve Grandmaster join me

I’m the best player to ever grace this game, period. Diamond - Grandmaster players are all boosted sponsored bums with zero skill, and if I was wrong HGC would still exist. If I wasn’t banned on more then 10 accounts for talking ish to bums who think they’re good and abuse power I would have 55,000 - 60,000 total games on one account. I can play any hero whenever I want but I prefer to be a Medivh 1 trick. With that said not many people will take this seriously lmao just like how I dont take Grandmasters seriously the feeling is mutual. I don’t want Diamond - Grandmasters to join me, you all disgust me and I know not think youre all clowns. Go join HGC in 2025. With that said for all my exiled Bronze - Platinum players if you think you deserve Grandmaster do me a favor.

Type your 3 main heroes for each role im looking for specific players to join me and get #1-5 Grandmaster like we deserve.

Tank: name 3 heroes
Bruiser: name 3 heroes
Melee: name 3 heroes
Ranged: name 3 heroes
Support: name 3 heroes
Support: name Medivh

Show me your favorite heroes and type in your battle.net and if you pass my test I will send you a friend invite. When I find 5 players we will go dominate Ranked gameplay because Diamond - Grandmasters are a bunch of no skill bums.

To those who try to troll this post you will be ignored I will find 5 players to dominate you bum clowns from Diamond - Grandmaster don’t waste your time typing to me you will be ignored…bum mod

3 Likes

Thank you, This made me laugh and I hope you get your team together. Too many trolls for me to take this game seriously anymore.

The more they trashtalk, the more potatoes they are… :\

There’s no “deserve” in video game competitive ranks. Your rank is a result of your performance as measured by the system. The system is so broken (meaning “doesn’t work,” not “is very powerful and I hate it when people pick that hero”) that the developers had to invent a special B5 ranking scheme to try to separate the trolls from the legitimate players, and it didn’t even work.

It’s incredibly difficult to judge a single player’s skill in a team game. At best you end up with fantasy football.

I’m curious, let’s try.

Tank: Johanna, Muradin, Anub’arak.
Bruiser: Artanis, Yrel, Thrall (many others too)
Melee: Zeratul, Alarak, Qhira
Ranged: Genji, Zagara, Raynor (many others too)
Support: Abathur, Zarya, Medivh
Healer: Anduin, Brightwing, Rehgar

Its very easy to judge skill in a game cause all you gotta do is watch the basics, are they soaking exp, are they doing camps? or are they afking in bushes, dying every minute from 1v5 fights or overextending?

Don’t play ranked mostly QM, but share the sentiment that ranked play is a joke. The few times I played rank I got screwed by placement and team mates. Not to sound like a narcissist, but if the ranked system was anywhere accurate I would have at minimum been a master with my main selections of heroes. So don’t get too worked up over ranked in a fleeting game; its a pretty messed up system to begin with and should have been removed.

1 Like