Blues are back... On reddit. Post linked

Isn’t it a Reinhardt skin? Cause that looks like a Reinhardt skin.

Yeah you’re right reddit is all about likes and dislikes like every social network, but what do you think how the outcry in the case of Blitzchung/Hearthstone reached its value? Through the same system you don’t like: reddit.

Might have to disagree with that one. Reddit may be a place where the outrage happened, but people were / are vocally angry about this everywhere.

1 Like

True, but still doesn’t change the fact the potencial is there, even though it’s mostly used for non relevant stuff.

1 Like

The backlash against Blizzard for Blitzchung was universal, even internally where many employees were outraged as well. It had nothing to do with Reddit.

That’s about the time I noticed a mass exodus from Blizzard as all of the people I knew that worked there started leaving around that time.

They were pretty much universally hated everywhere for that decision.

2 Likes

Ya. Let’s make a whole forum for our products and then virtually never use them. Seems like great business sense to me. It divides the community base before you even go into the game. It is better for them only in the sense that they can be fluffed to no end there, and have to actually see what their product results in here. They really don’t like the latter, so go to lala land so their pride stays intact.

Ya we had this feature on the old set of bnet forums. Progress amounted to taking away any useful feature that had ever been implemented.

1 Like

The shield is too small and she’s wielding a flail, so I’m pretty sure that’s a Brig skin.

1 Like

Brig doesn’t have a visor or helmet, and plus they are meant to be cosplays, not copies. The armor looks much more like Reinhardt’s than Brigitte’s.

I mean, it’s a Crusader Power Armor skin, which both Reinhardt and Brig wear (though Brig’s is technically a custom rig. I just said it looks more like a Brig skin to me because the shape matches better and because it’s probably the devs’ way of saying “sorry, Brig’s too similar to Joh for us to put any of our severely limited resources into, so here’s a skin of her instead.”

1 Like

I have updated the original post with an update on what Bliz has said in a response, while I commend their humour it might rub some people the wrong way…

Once again if you can’t be bothered clicking

Soon.™️

2 Likes

Holy crap, Reddit has a HOTS section?

Well…so long, suckers! Have fun with your endless “this is a dead game” topics. I’m heading to reddit.

(launches a “tide of sin” charged Globe of Annihilation at everyone in the thread as a “going away” present. All the Leoric users in the thread die upon impact. Because that’s all Leorics ever do anymore, they DIE).

You get them there too, they fortunately just get buried. Don’t go expecting paradise.

1 Like

I see. Your compelling argument has swayed me, i shall return.

The point being, if you go to Reddit thinking it’s only quality posts, you shall be disappointed. You get the same nonsense there as you do here.

I think your right in that. The reddit forums allow sorting BUT only by popular, new and hottest (combination of the 2). The negative posts would get swept under the rug.

I personally like the latest reply we get here.