BlizzCon day 1 in a Nutshell:

10 Likes

what’s the point of WoW classic if they just add all the expansions again?

5 Likes

Yes.

The opening show was so boring it reminded me of the time when we were forced to discuss russian literature for hours on end starting at 8 AM during high school.

1 Like

Probably re-playing through the whole thing again, idk. Maybe they reset to the first one when they get too close to current expansion.

I was so confused looking at this first and then I started watching Blizzcon trailers and it all makes since now xD

1 Like

What Sword ? And why did I suddenly think they are going to give Anduin a Luke Skywalker treatmeant with that trailer.

2 Likes

I understand nothing from this post and feel all the more forgetting Blizzcon is even a thing until just now is a good thing.

I think i’ll keep it that way.

3 Likes

Really the only thing they could announce is some sort of HOTS revival. But that is very unlikely. We would likely see a new Starcraft game before that.

2 Likes

So, what’s going on with Overwatch?

Mooooooonneeeeeeeeeeeeeey…moneymoneymoney.

I honestly didn’t realize another WoW expansion is being released. Felt like Dragonflight was released not too long ago. About the only thing that draws me in is wondering if Anduin is gonna go some sort of melee shadow priest route or just give up being a priest altogether to follow his father’s path in becoming a warrior.

Ah well, about the only thing to look forward to anymore with em is the cinematics which keep getting better.

Also, Mauga’s trailer was fun to watch a few times.

Slightly tempted in getting into WoW classic, as Cata was the expansion pack I started in and was the one I had the most fun as being an Unholy Death Knight.

2 Likes

not worth it don’t even
I alone probably brought half the blizzard team mansions with their “mandatory” subscription

1 Like

Only a smidge tempted. Since they are just gonna release all the expansion packs again, they will just disappoint me once more in yanking the rug out from under me in Legion in completely reworking death knights in Legion. Also, I hated how they locked the story behind mythic dungeons. I hated those dungeons with a passion.

Also, I do not feel like putting up with Garrosh’s nonsense, Thrall’s incompetence, Jaina going off her rocker, and seeing Sylvanas beginning to go down that path of derp that led her to her current predicament.

The expansions between weren’t that good. Rice Panda Land was alright but I mostly ignored it, and the only two things I liked about Draenor were the environment and Defender Illona. They really dropped the ball on that expansion.

sylvanas was fine in cataclysm
well sort of in fact did they even touch her at that point
it was legion that started… something
personally I’d stop after pandara yes it wasn’t the best but I loved that expansion
really wish they introduced like a sub class for warlocks or something that harnessed sha powers, it be hella cool

Yeah, in the original story in Cata she was forced to lead the invasion due to what happened at Wrath Gate which she took advantage of to try and find the Scythe of Elune to use to control the Worgen as a means of putting a buffer between the Forsaken/herself and everyone trying to kill her.

However, they later changed it to where she elected to lead the invasion which had Garrosh squinting at her.

She was more or less fine in Legion. There was an ends to her means. She was about out of Val’kyr and her deal with the ugly mermaid was a means of getting more. The short story of her sacrificing a val’kyr to restore Nathanos kinda hinted that she was trying to find a way to do that with the rest of the Forsaken.

Then Blizzard just ran up behind Sylvanas and her lore to suplex em into the biggest pile of manure they could find.

yes
I love the fact she put her people and her before everything else considering what they suffered through
she was the reason why I got into WoW (that and because I could be a DILF blood elf… despite only playing females)

hahahahahahahahah that some funny memes xD

the classic twist sounds pretty cool though and the wow xpacs im kinda excited about.

Anyone play wow here?

No words on HOTS, we are like the forgotten child that continues to struggle but live on because we have that trauma in us as motivation

1 Like

Honestly cannot blame her. No one likes the Forsaken. The only reason they got into the Horde was because a Tauren or two managed to convince Thrall to do so, and if not for it being an MMO and the Horde needing a faction in the Eastern Kingdoms as well as to break even with the Alliance, joining the Horde would not have occurred.

The Alliance murdered representives sent their way while also turning a blind eye to Scarlet incursions into Forsaken territory with the Alliance at large wanting to exterminate the Forsaken to reclaim Lordaeron.

While it was a jerk move, taking out Garithos and running the army off to claim Lordaeron for the Forsaken was the really the only choice Sylvanas had. Taking in Varimathras was a desperate move, but Sylvanas was in dire need of a spy network, and it proved handy as Varimathras had Alexadros Mograine bumped off his mortal coil before he got anywhere near Lordaeron with the Ashbringer.

Scourge to the east, nutjob zealots to the north, worgen and Scourge to the Southwest, ogres and vagabonds to the southeast. The Forsaken basically are forced to live in downtown Detroit.

and you know what

i LIIIIIIVED for it

1 Like

Velen saw Anduin leading the forces of the Light against Void, so pretty sure we finally going there, and he will remain holy.