BlizzCon day 1 in a Nutshell:

I don’t know…. Maybe WOW is gonna be the next bastion of “The MeSaGe”

I mean, hasn’t the writing staff been swapped at least once since that short story was written? WOW’s a pretty big universe there’s a greater then zero chance that prophecy has been outright forgotten

The saga feels like a battle pass, like we gonna announce the next 3 expansions.

Btw we need more passion like that from Chris Metzen. Everyone who presented were like zombies or scared to say something from their mouths

3 Likes

If you buy the first you are forced to buy the rest. Thats how it is.

I am aware, and that is fifty some odd years off, and they can easily write that out of they so wish and with Blizzard’s history of carrying out retcons and rewrites with every expansion pack, or just completely forgetting their lore altogether, I take that comic with a dried up lake’s worth of salt.

Nothing funnier than people hoping the next year will be better than the last for Bzzzzd

4 Likes

Oh, I don’t know, maybe it’s time to expand your horizons and open a few books or even watch ye olde boomer box for yucks?

Most wouldn’t dispute that the current state of Blizz is a bit of an easy joke, but it’s far from being the most funny, even if humor is subjective.

3 Likes

A new hero is going to be released in Overwatch. He is called Mauga is already known from the Baptiste story line and he looks pretty much like Maui from Moana

1 Like
2 Likes

Seems you have your trust level back. Good. Now I am waiting for you to post all those MetaMadness games. XD

No, still says TL: Member, but YouTube was always allowed to post. I have no idea why I couldn’t create a new topic with a YouTube link in it.

Reminds me I have not read a book for years. Maybe I should go back doing it again.

1 Like

Give me the link and let me try it

That sucks. \20 characters.

Created a thread for that but it wasn’t a youtube video however I could use the links normally.

1 Like