Blizzards poor form

1. People aren’t scared of being banned because they know the reporting system is a joke and doesn’t do anything (it’s so ineffective and that it might as well be removed from the game). Especially the higher tier players.

1.1 There is no feedback on reports that you make. I spend half my game time reporting other players for breaking the user agreement. Never seen any of them silenced, never been told if a report I had made had led to a suspension or permanent ban. I do, constantly see these players back playing and their behaviour having not changed at all. In some cases, it’d gotten worse.

1. People who intentionally feed and grief should be instantly banned from competitive play as this is clearly not the game mode for them

2. The forums are a mess and a waste of time to navigate. (“I have this problem too” x500)

3. The feedback system and communication back the community is pathetic as well as when wanting to actually SPEAK to a staff member it is impossible especially when your support and forums don’t work and you don’t want to wake days for a response if you get one at all)

4. Why doesn’t the core slow attack speed like the forts and keeps?

5. The general Match making system is abysmal with some games being so incredibly one sided that no matter how hard you try you would have been better off afk’ing

6. Whoever is running things behind the scenes clearly has their head so far up their a** they’re unaware of what’s really going on and how poor the implementation and application of their “updates” are

7. Can’t watch old replays with others and have to leave the game to watch the replays. This is really poor form and shows that there was no forward thinking when this was implemented.

8. Too many bugs to count and a poor submission system with no incentive for finding bugs (why should we do YOUR job and get nothing in return?)

9. Blizzard punishes you if you stand up to harassment or bullying. Their user agreement stops you from standing up to bully players that ruin games for you in all sorts of manners even if you don’t verbally abuse them.

10. Every time I bring up blizzards shortfalls, they ignore me. Very poor form Blizzard.

I’m sure there is plenty more but I honestly can’t be bothered because honestly, if the game was run properly, I wouldn’t have had to make this post.

4 Likes

Not much else can be said. I agree with pretty much all of this. My biggest complaint for awhile now has been the lack of punishment toward players and smurfing. Mix that in with the large amount of game throwers in this game when it comes to rank and yeah.

Yeah, the lack of punishment is really sad. I will always remember that one specific game : I was playing anub’arak vs an azmodan player and i was targeting him pretty hard. After the game, he messaged me saying i was a moron and started saying death threats to me. I reported the guy for abusive chat and added everything he said, but i NEVER got any feedback about him getting banned. This is shocking to me. People can get away with death threats in this game.

I also agree with the replay point. Sometimes i want to save a good game because of something cool that happened, and i want to show it to some friends. But by the time i see my friends again, the replay may not be available anymore. It’s pretty annoying.

1 Like

8 is unfixable because this game is essentially just one big Starcraft 2 mod. Same thing with the reconnect system, it has to play back every single movement and event in the game to synchronize the match, which can take a long time.

theyre too scared to ban people cause the could uninstall and lose more players

1 Like
  1. )
    Core doesn’t slow movement and attacks because it has a different function. Its attacks have relatively large AoE and it’s meant to massacre waves or punish heroes who try pushing the core while clumped up (although the latter is already there). They don’t give more to the Core’s attacks because it’d influence game length. The regenerating shield and the AoE hitscan attacks are all present to somewhat prevent thoughtless pushes already but in the end you still have to defend your core. If you make the Core even more powerful then it obviously effect a lot of things.

Or you ask the Core to be nerfed to be the same as Keeps? Sure thing, then you don’t even need catapults. A couple of minutes tanking minion waves should destroy the Core with certainty. The Core has different abilities for a damn good reason.

Yeah, you assumed I didn’t know all this already and completely missed the mark and I’m not going to elaborate because, I don’t need to, it’s obvious.

You can find my video response on Twitch, look up TheMedivhShow. Responding to the storm ep. 1