Become a developer!

Needing to have 6 roommates because you can’t afford your extremely high rent for your mediocre paying dev job fires burnt down all the rest of the available housing.

joke

6 Likes

anotha one.

2 Likes

As you wish and here it is:

4 Likes

I truly doubt Grubby would apply for the job, as he’s already working as a streamer, and he’d also need to move to the US when the farce with COVID is over.

1 Like

I don’t recall him being good at balancing games. All he does is tinker with the SC2 code and finds weird quirks.

Wut?

what? I think that Grubby has long have been steamer in HotS have move to US in sometime.

1 Like

Shame they want a balancing guy. I would be the worst possible person for that job.

The US is by far the worst “developed” nation when it comes to how we’ve handled Covid.

It’s embarrassing honestly.

6 Likes

I don’t like to become developers because I am busy in my personal life, but hopefully they look at on My Wish and My Idea project that is already on developing.

Also please note it-> that I as said several times, Blizz are going to developing the game and so having more than 1 hero in a year will happen once more.

I mean, I don’t live in the same area of Cali, but with my job that should be lower paying than most anything Blizzard hires (based on the leak document) outside of entry level customer support.

And while I do have a roommate, if I really wanted to, I could live in my own place. Just I would rather have close to 1K cash a month versus live by myself currently.

Honey, don’t you wanna to get that job? I saw your Black thorne concept, it was ok.

You see I would… but no, no I’d rather my game design be without the claws of satan lite.

For better or worse that is my path and I’m sticking to it… when I start
That and well… California is tied with New York for Literally the worst place to go live in the States, when I move out of Canada and to the States I’m going soemwhere that dosen’t have Duty To Retreat anywhere in it’s laws

Aww I like good roommates. Emphasis on multiple

When so many people runs around telling they have the right to not wear mask in public and have a president that ignore everything and makes everything he says into a circus then you bet it will get worse lol. He even got sick himself lol.

Just look at South Korea. They have already beaten the virus cause people have more repect to thier goverment and will do everything needed to beat it even if they they have to surrender thier rights to the goverment.

2 Likes

When the South Korean or any other nation’s economy becomes number one, I’ll consider moving there. Probably won’t happen in the next one hundred years bar a major event

Taiwan is a much better example. But, we should probably move off this topic

1 Like

That is debatable. Is it WORTH surrendering your rights to beat a virus, that is as dangerous as the common flu?
The mortality rate hasn’t risen, compared to the same period of last year. People who are dying with corona would’ve died from something else (even if it would’ve been few weeks/months later). That’s what the statistics says.
Most people even have lighter symptoms than they would’ve had from a flu.
That’s why I call this a farce. We’ve had much more serious diseases in the last 20 years, and none of them caused such panic.

Look at Sweden - they don’t have any mandatory measures, and they are doing just fine.

Tbh what I’d want to say is too dark I think for a blizzard forum so I’ll just leave the fact that the pandemic basically came down to $$$ and lives. More businesses remain open and no one following “excessive” caution = more people die. There’s a balance between the two sides but some people just go with saving everyone at the cost of the economy since a life is priceless. Btw priceless means immeasurable.

Add in personal happiness somewhere I guess to make a third side