Australia/New Zealand - High Latency or Connecting to Wrong Servers since 2/Jul/2019

Yeah, cause the natural progression from them doing reduced support for the game is turning off a regions servers with absolutely NO communication…

2 Likes

I am getting an error that says

ERROR:
A problem occurred while connecting to the game. Please try again later.

this happens when I que alone or with a party but the party members do not see it.

Same issue here can’t get into any game when on AU server. Singapore works fine but then 150+ ping. Are they going address anything.

Also how the hell do you even raise a ticket here, is everything just via community that’s some no balling service. Blizzard you are losing bad

It’s frustrating, try starting a support chat in the EU region and getting them to transfer you. That’s the only way I could find of contacting support. Not impressed with Blizzard.

Considering they don’t have dedicated Oz support and never have, is it really that much of a stretch?!

They say use the forums but Blizzard never does anything in the forums. As the Americans would say its a catch-22.

Isn’t a forum global?

Nah this forum is on us.forums.blizzard.com, EU has their own (eu.forums.blizzard.com), they don’t share content.

I can get into hots fine, but when it finds a match, it tries to connect and ultimately fails. Been happening all morning, was fine last night. Internet is fine, can play all sorts of other multiplayer games. Havent’ tested other blizzard titles, but hots is currently unplayable. Have tried at least 7 times, each time a game is found and tries to connect, it fails.

It seems to be happening to everyone.

===EDIT===
Found a game just before i hit send. Hopefully fixed

1 Like

Okay, i don’t mind that as it means it’s not an issue on my end I’m unable to fix hehe

Trying again :slight_smile:

Edit: Unfortunately, still an issue.

Same, has been happening for at least the past hour, Americas.

Finds game, fails, “a problem occured while connecting to the game. Please try again later.”

2 Likes

Yeah, it seems to be hit an miss when queuing up as i now cant find a game once again :P.

You gotta be really lucky or somethin

Definitely a big issue, never seen this before and still unable to connect to a single game.

Just keep trying :slight_smile:

Nope, I think I’m done for this morning. Will try again this evening. Hopefully fixed by then. What ISP is everyone on?

Optus,

Just got into another game. You just gotta keep trying :stuck_out_tongue:

20 attempts in. It ain’t resolving itself.

Same issue on Australian server. Been like this for at least the last 8 hours when I tried to paly this morning.

I’m having the same issue. Can’t play pure AI or even do training matches. Absolutely nothing connects. Tried restarting HotS but that made no difference. Currently halfway through the scan and repair game files option in the hope that does something but I suspect the issue is serverside.