Australia/New Zealand - High Latency or Connecting to Wrong Servers since 2/Jul/2019

It seems to be happening to everyone.

===EDIT===
Found a game just before i hit send. Hopefully fixed

1 Like

Okay, i don’t mind that as it means it’s not an issue on my end I’m unable to fix hehe

Trying again :slight_smile:

Edit: Unfortunately, still an issue.

Same, has been happening for at least the past hour, Americas.

Finds game, fails, “a problem occured while connecting to the game. Please try again later.”

2 Likes

Yeah, it seems to be hit an miss when queuing up as i now cant find a game once again :P.

You gotta be really lucky or somethin

Definitely a big issue, never seen this before and still unable to connect to a single game.

Just keep trying :slight_smile:

Nope, I think I’m done for this morning. Will try again this evening. Hopefully fixed by then. What ISP is everyone on?

Optus,

Just got into another game. You just gotta keep trying :stuck_out_tongue:

20 attempts in. It ain’t resolving itself.

Same issue on Australian server. Been like this for at least the last 8 hours when I tried to paly this morning.

I’m having the same issue. Can’t play pure AI or even do training matches. Absolutely nothing connects. Tried restarting HotS but that made no difference. Currently halfway through the scan and repair game files option in the hope that does something but I suspect the issue is serverside.

Narrowed it down. Noticed Australia region has ping of 9999ms. Something is up.

Still happening. That’s ok Blizzard, we’re just a minor region, your game can stop working for 6+ hours and you don’t need to respond at all…

If you change your preferred region, you’ll be able to play.

Same issue, no response from Blizzard…don’t think they really care TBH.

Been having this issue as well for a few hours. I have just changed my region to Singapore (same latency for me in Perth) and worked right away. Would prefer to play with others from Australia though.

I’m getting absolutely horrendous groups in the singapore region… no idea why, but people who literally have no idea. Need to be back on oz servers.

I switched to WUS to get my daily done. Lag was pretty appalling - 260ms or so as I recall. Full teams which made for a change - I often find myself playing solo AI, but little communication and a single lane rush focus. Have to see how things are tomorrow.

Every time I attempt to find a quick match and queue to search, it starts searching, then pops up with an error. I’ve tried everything I can possibly think of on my end to check for issues, and nothing has worked. Turns out a bunch of other people are experiencing the same issue. When can we expect any form of update on the issue?

1 Like

Does the error say “a problem occurred while connecting to the game”?
That’s what’s happening to me.