Artanis Heroics

It’s pretty much the same in my eyes. And you still haven’t posted your rank. Because you are in that range, are you not? A foolish, ignorant lowranked guy who doesn’t understand the game, but claims he does. Laughably pathetic.

Stay bronze, you stubborn, ignorant fool.

Artanis has good overall wr.
One of the best winrates in diamond+ with high popularity.
I have good winrates with him.
Others have good winrates with him.
Even you have good winrates with him (if that was your true winrate and not the first which you claimed to be a lie months after).
Based on hotlsogs Purifier Beam is the more popular Heroic and has basically the same winrate as SP.
PB deals 1.4k dmg and screws with stutterstepping, positioning and casting delayed/channeled abilities. Also with follow up (stuns, slows, roots, all fairly common especially slows) it’s a guaratneed hit.

Statistics and personal experience says I’m right. What have you which proves otherswise?
Sure, it’s easy to just dismiss everything we say because you don’t like us, and I know you don’t care about your image here, but come on… Everything says you are wrong so if you want to keep up your opinion, show us some counter points.
Or not. But then you basically admit that you are some kind of troll, if you keep saying everyone and everything is wrong but you.

3 Likes

I could see that as reasonable, now that speed buffs do not stack. The remaining problems would be whether that would also apply to the level 20 upgrade, and how it would interact with dashes, which are technically brief changes in speed.

I think he’s way better than an “OK” hero. He’s absolutely amazing.

I always take the AE blind talent. It’s great for a lot of reasons. Really helps in a team fight and you can also affect a battle on the other side of the map during the late laning phase between like levels 10 and 15.

2 Likes

Too bad I am not bronze.

Who cares about Artanis winrate or your winrate? I am simply saying you are the type who will even defend trash and trying to justifying it that the trash is not trash if you are in that situation.

But you aren’t proving you aren’t, so you’re definitely silver or gold, which is pretty much just as bad.

Is there any way to see your QM rank in the game?

Nope.

So you don’t even play ranked, do you? How do you know that you are not bronze, then?

1 Like

How much faith do you have for the hotslog?

Some. It can give an idea, but it’s not something you should rely on as valid information.

1 Like

If you are curious, how about you put your detective skill to check on hotslog about me?

Why don’t you just link your own instead? There are about 10 different Kilometer’s with varying stats n stuff.

Also in the end, you never played rank, did you… and then you want to use hotslogs data for QM as your rank…

It’s unreliable for a reason so it hardly proves anything…

2 Likes

This thread about Artanis, hi, good morning.

Prove that then maybe? Show us me defending something bad.
Spoilers: you can’t, you just simple dismiss everything based on a childish grudge.

Based on hotslogs you are NA and not SEA, Diamond in HL and a bad Artanis.

1 Like

I did, but I am not comfortable to post it in the forum.

Also, due to my region, QM was the only “alive” mode to play with, so I played QM more than HL.

I never said anything about Artanis except the main focus on this thread, Artanis heroic which I believed it is not good.

Excuse me, you defended the HoTS current state in our previous engagement and call it is in fine state.

If you are playing at NA, you can change your region at Language and Region setting. Well, it is up to you whether you think I am bad Artanis or not. After all, you have seen my lifetime winrate for Artanis.

Dashes would remain the same, and the lvl 20 upgrade would likely remain the same. In essence it’s only a difference for people that use speed boosts like Lucio.

What are the proves for PB to be bad? It deals a lot of dmg and has good utility. Counterpoints? It also has the same winrate as the other and iirc you don’t have problem with SP. If the two Heroics are similar in wr that means they’re similarly good and useful and I even said that PB is the more popular Heroic, which means ppl may use it even when they shouldn’t, yet it shares basically the same wr as the other, so every stat we have says that PB is good.

I defended it balance-wise. Prove me wrong because you didn’t.

47% is not good on Artanis. But hotslogs is inaccurate and you might become a lot better recently.
So I’m not that eager to believe in hotslogs and prefer ingame/Blizz data.
That’s why we asked for prove, not editted image, like you did before, because what are you hidding?

So you claim to be this account:
https://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=643991
?

I can play Artanis and never use a single Purifier Beam or it has failed to kill anything and still won the game due to Artanis’s prowess, how will system take that into account? As I said before, Purifier Beam is slow and easy to dodge by itself. In fact you even need Lv7 Warp Sickness or your team to optimize it definitely say a lot for the Lv10 Purifier Beam.

I said the game is in overall a bad shape in the past and all you did was keep bringing up the balance wise as a defense that the game is fine.

It is up to you to believe it or denied it the screenshot you have seen in the past. I will not speak ton his further.

If you can play Artanis without Heroics and win, that indicates that his overall kit is really strong, so if his Heroics isn’t “that great”, that’s fine. Buffing it might broke the character.
I know, I use PB more than SP and I win more as Artanis than not.
I also have no problem picking Warp Sickness (or talents in general) to increase a Heroic’s effectiveness. That’s not that rare. Like picking both spellpower buff for Mephisto’s Consume Soul. Or picking Orphea’s W quest for Crushing Jaws. Or picking the extra slow on Solarion Burns for WoftA.
Also at least 47 Hero has slow in his kit not talking about roots and stuns, so hitting with PB is pretty easy with coordination.
Plus just because someone didn’t die from PB doesn’t mean it gave no value to win the fight.
So all you have is your distaste for PB and calling it bad because you don’t like it.

You said the game is not popular enough, because it’s bad. I said, it can’t be bad, if it’s balanced and fun. Because it is balanced, and for me, it’s much fun.
We also agreed on that MOBAs have hard time to compete with games which are easier and has more flashy self-achievements because the average ppl plays to be “higher than average”. Everyone wants to be the best and if they can’t, they often leave.

Everyone is biased: its not a matter of ‘if’.

The capacity to have a bias does not mean all naysay is completely disregarded, but intentionally doing as such is a demonstration of cognative bias and can influence how people perceive the world around them, or essentially frustrate themselves with pointless verbatim that comes off as silly to anyone else that sees someone essentially arguing with themselves.

Similarly, if things only fall on ‘deaf ears’ then there’s no point to trying to bicker as the same effect could be had all around by anyone else; the capacity to willfully deny pertinent information and perspectives is just willful ignorance for self-depreciation and is more prone to why someone is ‘wrong’ but wants to blame and any everyone else but themselves accordingly.

People can be as ‘baised’ as they want in a game environment at home or commerically, and they’ll just rile themselves up into frustration if they don’t broaden their perspective to figure out rules and success marks of games – fighting games have moves and comboes, shooters have visual prompts to convey incoming danger, racing games have terrain and tracks that manipulate the speeds a player can go and so on.

If someone is content to cross their arms and jsut assume themselves “right” because they ignore anything else, then they’re likely just a miserable at not having actually convinced themselves of anything actually being “right” and just look to nitpick or avoid particulars that don’t agree with your worldview.

So outside of trying to act like willful ignorance is supposed to be the mark of something it isn’t, were you supposed to have a point with that inquiry? Or were you just trying to unintentionally demonstrate the issue of trying to relish in such?

Artanis as a whole isn’t that good. His usefulness is pretty much limited to one map. His lack of reliable sustain and mobility makes him die more often than most bruisers / tanks. He has no mobility, he doesn’t burst and his damage isn’t hard to avoid.

If what you said was true, you would see him picked as often as other similar heroes. But he isn’t. And like I said earlier, he’S the only hero in the game where I get to Level 10, and instead of being in dilemma over which heroic to chose, or having one being a clear choice. I often don’t want either and wish I had a third choice.

Lvl 10 isn’t much of a power spike for him.

Why is that?

They can, but you don’t need to pick the talent for the heroic to be good. There’s a difference.

If you don’t pick Hellfire, Lightning breath is still just as good. It’s a slow attached to a 100 dmg/sec. AoE. People often pick Devastating charge on that tier, even if they have L. breath as heroic.

No, that would be planet cracker at 1792 dmg baseline.

None. Because no one except a troll will ever be in it for 8 seconds.

If P. Beam is so good, why aren’t pros using that instead of the stitches kidnap combo? If what you say is true, why is the character being ignored whenever a team picks a combo? Gorge is a Guaranteed kill. P. Beam isn’t. You don’t need anything but your towers and forts to combo it by yourself, without any talents.