Aram - one hero

WHOEVER TURNED THIS ON, PLEASE OH PLEASE, SWITCH OFF THAT HELL!

If some want to play that poop make a separate one-hero aram. TY!

I just had all ragnaros ARAM.

!@$!@#!@#!@#!@#

4 Likes

Thank you for respectfully bringing this unknown development to light and creating a new thread when there definately are not 50 other threads on the same topic.

7 Likes

YE ops - couldn’t search. I just ended my ARAM so rage was GREATER THAN REASON!

ALSO BLIZZ! PLEASE

Do voting after the game, if more than 50% want to have that then ok. But I’m pretty sure the majority of the player base hates one-hero Aram games.

THANKS! :smiley:

1 Like

it was readded because the majority of the playerbase preferred the mode and wanted it back in
it just seems like everyone dislikes it because every single person who dislikes it posts about it on the forums while the people who prefer it usually stay silent

10 Likes

I wouldn’t have played Aram prior to this, however now that this is a feature, I kinda want to try it, the replayability the feature creates is immense.

4 Likes

A better way is to force a vote right before the ARAM game starts

All ten players vote on whether they want to be the same hero or not

If even one player does not vote then everyone is a different hero instead

If all ten players vote yes then every single player becomes the same hero that is randomly chosen from the allowed ARAM roster

2 Likes

Way too simple and logical to be adopted

1 Like

It’s sad that we can’t have nice things anymore like we used to

I remember back when they gave us Morales and Artanis in around the same month

Felt like Santa Claus was giving us a present for being good little boys and girls

:santa:
:heart:

2 Likes

**ALL 10 SAME HEROES IS SO MUCH FUN!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 I heard that it was back and I’ve been queuing for days with all my friends hoping we will get one, but we still haven’t gotten one :frowning: I’m glad that some of the fun shenanigans that have been removed from the game got put back in! If you want a boring, serious moba, then go play League. I’m here for the wackiness. I haven’t heard anyone personally say they don’t like it. 10 rags sounds like a blast to me! **

3 Likes

Yeah it’s still very bad that they are leaving this to chance

They should allow all ten players to vote on whether they want to be the same random hero right before the game starts

Then people who want to play “All for One” can actually enjoy the experience without having to queue up a gazillion times

1 Like

:astonished:

That sounds AMAZING. Lava waves and Molten Cores everywhere!

I remember that Lava Wave was disabled in ARAM a while back with Sulfuras Smash being our only Heroic Ability option

Has it been enabled back now?

1 Like

I don’t think so. This isn’t a confirmation but the Ragnaros in my games haven’t picked it.

2 Likes

Surprising that none of them would pick Lava Wave considering the huge advantage it would give in ARAM

1 Like

I haven’t had Rag in an all 10 mirror game, but I have taken him in recent ARAM games, and Lava Wave is still disabled. I can’t imagine they would change it only for mirror games, even if that sounds rather fun!

1 Like

Can you use Molten core if someone is already on the building?

It pretty much means no more minions ever lol.

2 Likes

smart. I like it! :smiley:

As for Ragnaros and ARAM

• you can’t pick lava wave in ARAM
  • you can’t molten while another rag is on the same building
  • trust me, all the people in my team hated it!
2 Likes

I don’t play Aram but 10 Ragnaros’s exploding around with blast wave sounds like good fun for 5 mins.

It was fun for 2 mins, then it became a living hell. XD

1 Like

Well sure, all that fire everywhere. What to burn first?

2 Likes