[April Fools] PTR Patch Notes | April 1, 2020 😇

Hmph, of course it’s a lie. We all know Illidan should deal 50% less damage to Maiev, receive 50% more damage from Maiev and Umbral Bind, Containment Disc and Warden’s Cage last for 10.000 years when used on Illidan.

I was kind of waiting for this, as each year. Still, both you and NotBelial managed to fool me for a second. Great job!

Although you are so cruel. Of all people you had to choose my Mercy. :sob:

Man, knew the joke was coming, but the amount of work into it…

Make Anduin pull real, I have a yeet duel to settle with Garrosh.

Oh no, I’m in trouble.

1 Like

Lol your prank post showed up on my update of news. You know when you open google on your phone and it’s got small categories below it that talks about the current event of the world, discussions of latest graphic cards and what games are up too? It seems they treated your patch as an actual patch day and shared it as news saying “Blizzard’s released a patch” lol

4 Likes

Thank you Google articles for once again doing your work like last year.

KEKW

2 Likes

Yeh that’s the one lol

Ok I really want abathur to build htcheries. That’s legit.

It would be funny if one of the April fools heroes turns out to be the next hero. :angel: :octopus: :smiling_imp:

I just hope they never kill Quick Match like this.

1 Like

Your on icyveins now

2 Likes

OMG I DON’T BELIEVE IT

6 Likes

last years april’s fool hero worked out. It was Deathwing.

3 Likes

You guys are silly, the April Fools is that there would even be a patch. The truth is servers are shut down indefinitely.

1 Like

You feeling ok buddy?

Lol, I am fine. We all know HoTS is hanging by a string…its easier cut fat than to prolong the inevitable with it.

1 Like

What’ev party pooper.

3 Likes

Thanks for the chuckle Sami, I really needed it! :smiley:

So much work on your part, very well put together. If only one thing could be true I so wish it could be the hero reveal of Mercy. :sob:

2 Likes

Lol, I was having a hard time posting this because I would also love seeing Mercy in the game at some point, and this is just plain evil.

2 Likes

The part at the end of the patch notes where it said something about A.I. improvements is when I realized it was all fake.

1 Like

You nerfed Tracer :angry::sob:

2 Likes