[April Fools] PTR Patch Notes | April 1, 2020 πŸ˜‡

What if they add the OW Sniper one day. Then we have two Novas ingame ahha.

Time to test who is a real sniper

I love that Uther quest.

About Tassadar - hey wth?!

which sniper? Widow? or there’s another? i didn’t touch OW for a while.

Widow

1 Like

I just wish the abathur changes were real and the d.va changes (and nova :slight_smile:)

that would be interesting to have another hero that’ll be considered β€œTrash Tier Hero” by the casuals in this game. xD

1 Like

Nova got some sick buffs for ?????

4 Likes

I mean, it IS april fool’s day so yeah, take it with a grain of salt.

1 Like

Wow, you put a lot of effort into that.

5 Likes

This one was VERY good. I’m not sure if the increased was intentional, but I hope it was. It made me do a double take.

??

4 Likes

That typo is intentional, it just represents some certain patches during a certain time in HotS history. :wink:

2 Likes

OMG MERCY!! Finally! my wish is granted :smiley:

Realizes this was an april fools joke: Noo :sob:
I know this was an april fools joke but you went to actual cruel levels. good job :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I really hope those Abathur patch notes are real, because Slapathur being an actual talent choice would be absolutely hilarious. MULE being changed also makes a ton of sense, cause it really is thematically weird for Abathur to have MULE (oh the good times when a huge chunk of the support roster all had access to MULE).

Curse April, I have been fooled.

5 Likes

I honestly appreciate the great responses both here and reddit.

All of you made my day, even though this is kinda evil and everything, I honestly appreciate it, Happy April Fools everyone. :heart:

le reddit post:

8 Likes

it’s confirmed SamiSha is a hidden Developer.

https://i.imgur.com/7ddgQwB.png

People thinking I am a secret developer reminds of last year post lol.

5 Likes

i remember that too! lol hmmm did you notice that Gnarilex suddenly stopped posting here? now that i read it… he’s missing hope he’s doing well

1 Like

Seems like the dev’s read your Aprils Foolsday Posts really carefully and implement some Ideas into HotS. DW is in the game now and some of his Abilities look quite similar to your Ideas.
So let’s hope they do it also this year and add Mercy to the game.

2 Likes

yaaaaaas please :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It was 3 second to creating it dear mate. :stuck_out_tongue: about sami ask himself but i think 2 month time