[April Fools] PTR Patch Notes April 1, 2019 šŸ²

Damn, and I just got a Medivh ready to portal me inā€¦

6 Likes

FINALLY TASSADARā€™S REWORK HAS COME TO US, MORTALS!

BEHOLD MY POWER ON HIM!

NOBODY WILL ESCAPE!

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

ā€¦

Wait a minuteā€¦
What theā€¦?

19 Likes

What do you mean bravo team? This doesnā€™t appear anywhere else. Itā€™s all Sami

12 Likes

:shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

9 Likes

That would be awesome. I think he would fit well as a bruiser too. Maybe he will come right after the Caldeum event. :pray:

Yeah just seeing the Tassadar damage and health nerf in the first line made me lol.

10 Likes

Is this the day where we find out Sami has been the missing forum dev all along? :scream_cat:

6 Likes

This greatly concerns me. Man these changes are so bombastic! Itā€™s utterly insane-tastic!

Canā€™t believe Deathwing is in the Nexus now. Good balance change, funny timing of when they came out (Iā€™m sure they werenā€™t aware of it but itā€™s actually april 1st today! Isnā€™t that just cooky)

4 Likes

Poor doctor, it was just too much for him
"watch DrLogan maniacally laugh "

7 Likes

I would laugh if Deathwing was the next hero now because of the reddit april fools
and this. :rofl:

1 Like

That would be epic lol, imagine all these april fools posts about Deathwing then there ā€œnext to be announced heroā€ is deathwing.

2 Likes

Wait, this is not true.
No Tassadarā€™s rework?!

No no no!

Not again!

I canā€™t take it anymore!

SSSAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

10 Likes

Tbh Deathwing is promised to be released really really soon and before Tass rework. Iā€™m not suprised if the next hero is Deathwing lol.

3 Likes

Bug Fixes:

• We wanted to clarify: Anubā€™arak isnā€™t a bug, he is a feature.
27 Likes

Of course I missed adding this.

I mean, this wasnā€™t part of the released patch notesā€¦

5 Likes

I feel that DrSha is having another argument with himself. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

You gave me hope, you gave me happiness. And they died.

Thank you!

6 Likes

Quite the effort, those notes really look authentic.

I fear even without April 1 the next patch will be a release, so it will be two patches at minimum.

5 Likes

There he goes up :point_up: and then down he goes. :point_down:

6 Likes

Thanks a lot. :smile:

I actually was gonna make a generic ā€œIā€™m quitting hotsā€ thread but it would have been boring and quick and take zero effort.

Itā€™s really good that this yearā€™s April First came on a monday just so I can take an advantage of it being a PTR Patch note.

9 Likes

Granted, this blows my april fools kittens out of the water, but thereā€™s no chen buff, so itā€™s not a good enough april fools joke.

6 Likes