Any chance for a Cow King?

Or at the very least, a level themed after cow level

1 Like

Hahaha, I was just reading yesterday on Fandom, there was a feature or something maybe a event with Aidan “The Dark Wanderer” using the ability “Cow King” I think it was. I’ll look it up, you can read for yourself.

Yeah it’s under the In-game category. It state as is

"Aidan as he appears

Data exists for Aidan in Heroes of the Storm

To commemorate the 20th anniversary of the Diablo series, Aidan appeared in a tavern brawl in Hearthstone as a card. This included the ability to transform into the Cow King

To similarly commemorate the anniversary, a Dark Wanderer player icon was made available in Overwatch ."

As for in Heroes of the storm, the data isn’t made public on Fandom. Might have to dig around the net, to figure out what this means.

I am hoping they are planning to release Aidan as the next Character. I’ve made a post to the notion, though not sure what’ll happen. I think he’s a potential at the least, as he should be considering he’s one of the most predominate character in Diablo lore. Plus rumors of Diablo 4 under development with the upcoming release of Immortal, I mean is now not the time to develop such a character, in all and any form? I think it’s a great idea, to make sure he’s well developed.

2 Likes

There is no cow level

Would 10/10 love a Whimsyshire level / Cow level battleground… just think of that carnage…