Another Tracer Thread

If tracer gets hit by a skill shot then she failed because her mobility means she should destroy li-ming

2 Likes

Tracer has limited amount of blink charges (especially now) and no movement speed boost whatsoever. She has a bit small hitbox but thatā€™s all what helps her. Her blinks also have a relatively consistent distance (except they donā€™t now which is a bit annoying, thanks bug) so if you can win the mindgame then you could land hits. More importantly just as Tracer can initiate, so can you. I usually slam them against the wall with WoF, drop a Q+W, throw my auto-attack, teleport and auto-attack again. A lot of Li-Mingā€™s abilities donā€™t need much if any aim while others can be manipulated via WoF. Again, like I said the key is for you to be on the top mentally. If Tracer initiates on me I better peel her off and escape. If I initiate on Tracer then I make sure sheā€™s either dead or busy licking her wounds. Fighting Tracer is more about mentality and knowing when to fight rather than leet dueling skills. Whatever you do most of her attacks will hit so youā€™re on a timer. Your job is to flip the hourglass.

Why do I feel like you just made an Alt Account to support your own argument?

Because you donā€™t grasp sarcasm.

3 Likes

You donā€™t even give proof that Tracer is OP.

3 Likes

My perspective on it is that I swat her away as easily with AA heroes/melee as I used to be able to, she takes a few more hits but does less damage in return. I think if anything, tracerā€™s changes made tracerā€™s team more threatening but maybe thatā€™s because people put too many/the wrong resources into trying to hit tracer or because the people Iā€™ve been playing with (bronze-gold discord friendsā€¦ ā€¦:confused: ) donā€™t click her, they just run away unless they see me continuing to play confidently in spite of her being around. IDK m9s

Willyvereb do you play in NA?

@LenaOxton Small text story time for space efficiency and off-topicness. Also this comment was not edited, it was posted first-time with no changes up until this edit and it was marked as edited. NOT THAT I CARE OR ANYTHING *storms away*

I remember you played Lunara into me one game and my team was like ā€œomg Lunara destroyed usā€¦ look at her damageā€¦ we need to ban lunara against them next gameā€¦ā€ and I was like "Wellā€¦ no, she didnā€™t. I think I recognize that person from the forums and she doesnā€™t even play Lunara that often probably. She only did 150k damage because we have Malā€™ganis Zarya and we take infinite damage and our team spent most of the time nervously doing nothing during fights because they were afraid of Lunaraā€™s TAB stats. What REALLY lost us the game was a) no camps at good times from neither our solo laner nor our team, b) not soaking anyway and c) once again, doing nothing during fights because we were nervous about having a DoT applied to us while we win a teamfight. So we donā€™t win the teamfight, we just sit back and let ourselves lose because once weā€™ve made up our mind that ā€œomg this lunara is better than usā€ weā€™ve decided to play not to lose instead of play to win.

This was with a 5man of discord friends btw, ones who are in plat. This was like 3 months ago. I remember this game. I remember talking about this game. That group of peopleā€¦ theyā€™re wonderful people and I love playing with them, up until they get up in their heads and donā€™t come out and start tunneling stupid stuff. Thatā€™s why theyā€™re not diamond yet

No, I am European and a relatively casual player. Sorry to disappoint.

So many people salty about tracer mean while I can solo her as Uther like its my jobā€¦ā€¦ā€¦oh wait it is my job. Guess thatā€™s why its so easy. Its almost like this game (and all MOBAā€™s) are based around draft picks and counters.

I wouldnā€™t give much on hotslogs.
Iā€™ve checked my stats and they are years old. Actual data seems not to correspond with the Battle.net Account (and yes Iā€™ve verified my account on Hotslogs)

Thatā€™s also because they completely destroyed their old database due to GDPR laws restricting them from importing the old data to the new site. The site is just a skeleton version now.

Honestly just use HeroesProfile.

I am testing it out:
https://www.heroesprofile.com/Profile/?blizz_id=11055909&battletag=Ironymus&region=2
but it seems not much better than Hotslogs

Was speaking about the overall data metric not personal accounts, those always sucked the most.

1 Like

Tracer should destroy Uther. All of his hard cc is short range and he should go oom unless heā€™s the second healer. Even if he was, double support loses to tracer as she continually whittles you down over 30 seconds or a long time

Uuugghghh she cant do much when she is stunned for 6s. Uther has a 4x stun rotation that doesnā€™t allow people to move. Her normal AA wont do anything that I cant heal through and the second she even over steps she just gets slapped and either dies or runs away.

Thatā€™s just solo. If I have another person with me she dies 10/10 times. You cant stand in a spot for 6s as tracer. Even the most brain dead teammates can kill her at that pointā€¦I do the same thing to Zera at lv20 when he has 4 blinks and every genji player that I face, even if they go X. Six seconds is a looooooooooong time to just sit there doing nothing.

Uther counters that jump in / jump out play style. That is his job because his healing leaves much to be desired.

How can you reach her to stun when sheā€™s 5 range, 6 if she takes the third talent at level 1

Last I checked her R makes her get close and so will her W.

Its 5.5 range, the same exact range pre rework.

1 Like