Another prime example

Arthas and leroic, leroic dives team and uses entomb and only hits 1 person, Arthas dives team and refuses to peel sonya, joh and valla when they dive team. These players start arguing and afk and thus another loss. Blizzard ban these people or this game is gonna die.

What’s wrong with you? You don’t handle loss well, huh? Someone obviously never learned sportsmanship.

1 Like

Sportsmanship is when you both tried your best and gave it your all. This is just not getting your way and trolling and game throwing.

No, you’re supposed to have integrity as a player and not look for excuses and reasons to point fingers. You play your game and if you lose, you deal with it. It’s that simple. Not jump on a forum every time things don’t go your way.

1 Like

Shame you are wrong, game throwers, afkers and feeders are a big problem in this game, If you do not think so then that probably means you are one of them.

You have issues with this game. If it makes that you angry you shouldn’t play it (I feel like I’m talking to a child, right now).

1 Like

Not angry, voicing my opinion, that is what the point of a forum is. You however are on here only to try to trigger people and troll. Enjoy your time, I will not be responding to you anymore.

I think if you go around complaining like this you’ll find I’m not the only one who points out how whiny, and angry, it is.

Just because you got told you’re behaving badly you start lashing out at me. I wasn’t in that game and it has nothing to do with me. Quit imagining things to be upset about.

1 Like