Another patch, another round of useless changes. Why not address real issues?

So in essence, don’t come to the forums to complain, try to improve it with suggestions, or share opinions.
Ignore Blizz saying, “We have been listening to the community, so we have added these changes.”.

Save your condescending life lessons for your kids.

I don’t know. The chen rework was highly requested. You can B all you want if it turns out to be a flop but it’s been requested for at least a year.

1 Like

Be mean because someone was mean.
It’s ok.

Hell no.
And Heaven forbids it because Imperius wants his next battle with Diablo to be legendary.

gl with that. The system has to take an initial point for its formation and any deviation is going to be “bias” esp to the user perspective cuz people dont care enough to look at all the details to ascertain “fair” beyond feeling it out with their own bias

well, true, there needs to be some “bias” as you’ve defined it.

what I’m suggesting though, is a very short historical rank bais. the problem with the current mmr, imo of course, is that it appears to have a very long trend bias, and forces you back to your rutt.

this is why smurf accounts are such a huge issue, it’s also why people who learn get very frustrated that they aren’t moving up (because the system still thinks they are where they were during the learning curve).

so, that’s my point, not that there is a way to make it have zero absolute bias