AnaBanana will ask you anything

Swift Strikes away

1 Like

Do you need healing?

This is very hard to keep track off.

All the time tbh. Genji plays aggressively, and he doesn’t have self sustain, so you always end up needing some healing.

Would also love some nanoboost tbh.

1 Like

no :angry:

D:

But it is good. Level 20 nano on dragonblade genji is one of the best nano combos :frowning:

1 Like

No No NO :angry:

i stopped giving him cookies in my x-mas sock.

I have actually 2

In hots replay thread I put a genji video in qm. Im not a Genji player but this was in a league or 2 below me. Did you think I did good?

Who is Genjis dynamic duo in hots?
Like Jimmy and Arthas

Update: I see over 120 replies that means I did at least 50 questions or more, if you want more answer a few I asked others here . Thats always nice to see!

1 Like

Not one for movies honestly. Like last movie i went out to see with friends was end game that was it. Bearly remember now that im trying to recall it. Like i know what went on i just dont remember words being said. I have an issue where if my hands are not doing something i get all anxious and what not. That moive was driving me nuts trying to sit though that beside the parent that decided to bring their 8 year old kid and decided to sit next to me at a midnight showing did piss me off to no end for they would not be quiet. Video games is one way i use to keep my hands moving.

1 Like

I’ll watch that when I get home after work. You will know if you did well in like 10 hours :worried:

Genji and Uther is always a good duo. Divine shield and dragonblade will always be good. Plus Uther is much more tanky and can give Genji hit confirm with stuns and also armor, which is good for someone without self sustain.

Genji and Malf is also pretty good for the same reason Malf is good with Tracer.

Genji and Abathur is also a good combo. Cloning Genji is pretty good for double resets. I also 1 v 5 the enemy team post 20 at our core with aba hat, then our diablo respawned and used LB to help finish the job. I should clip this tbh.

1 Like

i need more questions :sob:

I had a Genji with an Aba hat try that on my team, once upon a time.

Amazingly, everyone actually got in. (I was the Blaze.)

how dare they enter the bunker instead of just face their death weaklings :angry:

Even better, we killed the Genji with the flamethrowers. He started off at about 70% health, but when people are all focusing the same enemy with those, they tear chunks out of the target.

1 Like

Being in a car accident when I was 3. Yea I know not a very good memory.

Yeah Bunker is a great counter to Dblade :frowning:

1 Like

…

Ikr? What made it even more impressive is that while I queued with the Whitemane, the other three were randoms. It is always fun when a group of strangers know what they are doing and can work together like that.

2 Likes

Those things hurt a lot tbh.

2 Likes

that’s so rare in my part when i queue solo honestly so yes it actually is great when randoms play well and know their stuff. which is how i’m winning in SL more often in solo till bg is back to gaming so we can continue our road to GM together! having so less issues as i’m nearly master in EU player’s are better and better which is great to see in solo Q i think i’m just so lucky honestly to see good player’s in solo

i would escape as genji when i see them all in the bunker not eat all the hits like a dummy and die too that’s so shameful and really hurts to see a genji dying to that instead of escaping