AnaBanana will ask you anything

ah i see thanks. I will playing one now with illidan and i upload it.

ps.: how did i jumped through that information? i wanted share in the past too…
i’m dissapointed in myself.

i shared the pictures :smiley:
i try to share the replay itself too.

Lvl 1 : Any
Lvl 4 : Serrated Spines
Lvl 7 : Viscous Acid
Lvl 10 : Any
Lvl 13 : Hydralisk Transfusion
Lvl 16 : Corrosive Saliva
Lvl 20 : Fury of the Storm

This is kind of a kite build. Meaning you have to move, auto-attack, cast, move, auto-attack, cast, etc. using banelings to slow your opponent while the zergs grind him. The creep give you movement and the more Serrated Spines is buffed, the more effective it is.

2 Likes

i shared it there!
asdasd

1 Like

What hero do you enjoy killing the most?

Tell me your Ana players stereotype?

Who is your favorit viking and why?
Also you most usefull one

What do you think is the major diffirence between a dog and a cat person

What is the earliest memory you can remember?

What did “that kid” at your highschool do

What do you think happens when we die?

Based on your current life experience. What advice can you give me?

Thanks! Harbinger said it actually. He introduced me trough the forums by memes of the storm. I made a 2nd acc because I just fell in love with that name.

Do you have any life hack?

If you could bring 1 blizzard character to life. Who would you bring here?

What are your most comfy pants?

If you would discribe yourself in 3 worths. What would it be?

Hopefully I wont miss!
What aspect do you enjoy most about this game?

Ill tripple tap you!
If you would name a new pet. What name shall it be?

What is a cultural thing they do at your place you find weird?

1 Like

Hi, I want you to ask me: Why are you the way you are?
It is up to you to do as you want or surrender to my will.
We apologize in advance for the nightmare that you will dream in the next 12 hours.
:stuck_out_tongue:
If after the nightmare IRL that you will have you come back to the forum and talk about it you will be seen as a roleplayer of our roleplaying
If you tell your friends that the witch from the forum may actually have some kind of power they will think that you are insane or just stupid.
I will not mention the possibility of you thinking that it is a coincidence because this has never ever happened.
We cannot know what will happen after, first we need to see what kind of nightmare you will have.
Once we learn your fears…
Then the game will begin.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
1 Like

Sculpting sounds nice

Sorry coudnt respond before someone else did.

I will try it this evening!

3 Likes

Well, as a symbol of showing respect n getting blessing form elders, we bow head slightly so our elder can put their hand on it… Feels kind of strange. As i grew up mostly in Saudi Arabia, but things different here in Pakistan :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh, don’t grief.
You’ll soon join your loved ones.

1 Like

Oh wow I didn’t know that. Good to know. Thanks for sharing your life to the machine.

2 Likes

Ow lol! I cant stand if anyone rubs my head

2 Likes

well feels odd to me too, lol, but its tht,

If I write again does that mean I get another question?

Ask me. I’m all yours Ana.

Only one? But I love so many of them! :frowning:
I would bring different ones for different purposes to be honest. Like, Brightwing when I need someone to cheer me up or eat someone, Diablo or some Old God when I feel like destroying the entire world…

But generally? If I could only choose one then it would depend on my mood at the moment of choosing:

Do I feel happy and want a nice friend or kinda lonely and need a cheer up? Jaina. I ADORE her.

Do I feel like throwing everything and killing myself? Queen Aszhara. I’d have something to live for and would serve under her command. I’d be her champion, the one that summoned her in the real she shall now reign over.

I may consider bringing Genji too… But only if you can assure me he’ll “make love” everyday with me for the rest of my life. :v

My graduation class was of 700 people so ill ask you which one you want to hear about.

1.The kid the slammed a stool into someones face because of cheating?

1. The time i stood up to my bully and got tossed into inschool suspension?

2. The kid that decided to joke about my mom when she was dying of cancer?

3. The bomb threats to my school that seemed like a weekly thing and to this day me and a friend still joke about it (none of us were involvef with the threats)

4. Or the time i stood up for my first amendment right and got inschool for it because i was getting mistreated.

If you want i can answer each on in detail. 100%

Do you like Dva in mech mode or pilot mode more?

Call me banana!
What was going trough you hate the moments you found out santa isnt real?

It turned out these are huge things I rather want to ask you in person. So another one
What is your favorit movie oneliner?

Both.

I however would really love if people stop using call mech as get out of jail card and instead go inside it immediately as you get it since you can do more than you are in pilot.

How come I didn’t get another question :rage:

4 Likes

Because Genji players have less rights to be asked questions.

Gottem :ok_hand:

2 Likes