AnaBanana will ask you anything

Not at all. He has a built in healing ability in starcraft and they needed a proper Zerg healer.

But I also don’t play Stukov. I’m just using his portrait because Blizzard won’t update the freaking site so I can use Anduin, and I’m using a Stukov avatar on the Starcraft forums.

2 Likes

Thats nice to hear. But I cant take any credit

Whats your favorit kind of drink. And yes you may be specific

This sounds kinky!
What hots hero does match the most with your real life personality?

2 Likes

Orphea. she don’t like her friend’s to act stupid and embarrassing her around her other friend’s. that’s exactly me irl

1 Like

Depends, sometimes it relates to something I am working on, otherwise pretty random.

2 Likes

I’ll make a meme after every match we play together.
Just joking. I’m planning a few plot meme, but i wouldn’t like to share a badly designed meme.

https://i.imgur.com/83lYP4Q.jpg
like this. Do you see the problem here right?

I’ll only answer vaguely.

DO YOUR WORST!!!

This is a comment.

This is a joke:
I was expecting you to just respond to everyone saying “anything?”.

Hello there, ask away

Bring it on baby cakes.

Ask away. Ask as many as you want. After all I asked you a few so in return your welcome to ask me as much as you want

Anything?

1 Like

When fighting a Butcher, dropping a bomb at my feet right as he’s about to charge me - taking the level 13 talent to drop a bomb on stun, and then just slapping him to death. Works every time as long as you take Robo Goblin. I’ve actually had a Butcher survive at 3% hp, use Lambs on me and run away.

I love big top Gazlowe and the Amani Bear mount. Fits well :slight_smile:

I will take a question.

Not sure if you mean in general or if you’re talking about alcohol so I’ll answer both;

1. Green Tea w/Honey
  2. Disaronno on the rocks
2 Likes

Hello Ana

20 greetings.

I don’t get asked personal questions often, so yes please ~

Phurfect! Would you rather be mvp or save your team in a heroric sacrifice? (You will win either way)

Can I be innocent and say this? It isnt weekend yet :stuck_out_tongue:

Any good music recommendations for me when I leave from work tomorrow riding in the weekend?

Then in that case you get 2
How are you?
If you would have one superpower , what will it be?

1 Like

Thanks anabana!
This happened with me today:
1.You said i’m probably gold one rank player.
2. i wanted to share here a match and ask your opinion about my illidan skill ( i was proud of it in the past)
3.i was matched agains a kael thas who played out our entire team.
4. i tried to whisper to him, because i wanted to play with him. I couldn’t
5. I invited him, and he accepted it.
6.I had to go to the university so we said good bye to eachother (this happened in this afternoon)
7. I came home and i saw him playing.
8.Karabars arrived at home and i told him let’s inv this guy, because blablabla
9. We played together (3 of us), until karabars said good by this was enough for me.
10. that wasn’t so good, but we contiuned and man, i really loved it those matches.
11. Finally i had thrower leoric. Oh my good this kind of feeling? ahhw he was so cute. He just went there and was feeding that butcher player like no tomorow.
12. I was killed a lot by a butcher player in the a middle of nowhere. Now i understand why is he so much hated in qm.
13. bad premade teams and similar stuffs. nothing important.
all together i had fun xD
That guy is pretty cool tho. i wouldn’t met him withouth you telling my rank.
Thanks again.

I’m vibin’ :call_me_hand::rainbow:
I hope everyone else is too ~

Assuming there’s a reasonable limit to my power (I’ll ask Chromie about da rules), time rewinding ez, the best power.
You can use prior knowledge of an outcome to adjust everything accordingly.

And you could use it to just endlessly rewind and enjoy a moment as long as you please