Alright that's IT. Imperius is OUT of control

Have you screenshots for that?

1 Like

you cant get screenshot of that.
maybe you can find it in some replays.

You can do it in Practice mode?

Probably yes.
Maybe it’s just the visual animation, and the spear itself is wider that it looks like, but it happens that when Imperius uses Q and his enemy is slightly to the side, you get pulled back onto his Q.

2 Likes

Could also be a thing with lag compensation.

3 Likes

It actually shows he can do that in his introduction trailer. But yeah he needs a minor damage nerf, maybe 8%?

I too believe Li-ming Needs nerfed

Flash of Anger is strong, yes, but in no way is it a “problem.” It has a 51% winrate, which is fine.
If anything, Holy Fervor and Blaze of Glory need to be buffed up to that state, because they have ~45% winrates.

In other words, Flash of Anger is balanced, BoG and Holy Fervor are bad and need buffs.

I could understand thinking Celestial Swiftness is a bit much (even though I would still disagree), but Pathetic Mortals? Not even close.

Maybe you confused the two?

This is definitely something I’ve noticed playing him. I’ve missed tons of Qs I absolutely should have landed, and landed just as many that definitely should not have connected.

For example, last game I dove past and to the side of a target with my Q (there is no way they were in the targeting AoE), yet they got sucked in front of me and onto the spear. Another time that same game, I did a point-blank Q onto a target I’d WotA’d, and it basically just phased right through them (even though it hit the target right in front of them).

That inconsistency should definitely be addressed, but I don’t think that would end up as a net nerf or buff.

4 Likes

As Kyx said it already, but couldn’t it be just lag and not a bug?

Potentially, but considering that I don’t see any lag (framerate, input, or otherwise) when it happens, from either side of this (I’ve been on the receiving end of this issue many times as well), it seems a bit unlikely. Not impossible, not even implausible, just not very likely.

1 Like

Imperius is a tank and a dps. Most of the times I versed him or played with him, his always front line and dishing out one of the most dps.

I know he’s able to go through terrain with his Q but he shouldn’t be able to do that in the first place… There’s no logical reason why he should and can do this.

He needs to be looked at. Change his role to tank and lower his dps.

And make him unplayable… I don’t want that.

And what makes him “unplayable” in your eyes if his damage is reduced and he’s a tank role?

For all I care bump up his HP but lower his damage.

What are you talking about? Obviously, it is because under that helmet, Imperus is really Homer Simpson!
https://i.imgur.com/HoYp1cA.gif

Seeing as they point it out in his spotlight video it is very much intended.

Also if it is two talents that make him that powerful address those talent and not the rest of his kit.

I know it’s intentional but not everything that devs make that is intentional is right.

This is said for any policies, laws, game changes etc…

No, well… Lyras, ou do win a lot of party :wink:

FoA and PM need to change for sure. A bruiser of his dueling proooobably doesn’t need such reliable tanking talents.

1 Like

Flash of Anger is strong, yes, but in no way is it a “problem.” It has a 51% winrate, which is fine.
If anything, Holy Fervor and Blaze of Glory need to be buffed up to that state, because they have ~45% winrates.

In other words, Flash of Anger is balanced, BoG and Holy Fervor are bad and need buffs.

2 Likes

What would make Holy Fervor better? I feel like if it were a single hit ability on a quicker cooldown or had some inbuilt CDR…
Blaze of Glory is the explody line, right? It might want to detonate a bit quicker.

2 Likes

Yes he can , but there isnt too many walls he can actually do that with .

1 Like