All games are winable

Samuro 5 deaths in 3min
8 deaths in 6 min
6:00 sam had 8 of our 15 deaths (1,1,3,2,8)
We had 2 kills.
We lost.

Regardless of rank, kid was in the wrong game and single handedly lost the game.

1 Like

Salt Thread.
There’s no need to open a new topic each time you have the need to rant, basically because no one cares: sadly these things (awfull players making almost impossible to carry them to a win) are well known by everyone.

8 Likes

The topic is fine.

If you dont care then feel free not to do so.
Caring is not a requirement.
Dont tell people how to post if what they do isnt against the code.
If you dont like a thread then just ignore it. Thats your option.

5 Likes

Dude, they are winnable.

The most powerful winning mechanic in this game is the enemy throws. It’s when they win every teamfight and get every objective, strip your core clean and then do something uttersly STUPID.
Like taking a boss while all 5 of you are alive and you wipe them clean. Or pushing deep into your territory solo, making for an easy pick.

I saw a game where a losing team caught a guy solo. Killed him. Then Varian charges in to avenge the death - gets killed. Then the healer, once again, ALONE goes in 1v5 and dies. And because those deaths are staggered, then keep just running it down and dying, allowing the previously losing team to completely come back and decimate them while constantly having the numbers advantage.

These games happen.

Granted, this is a random thing. You never know if YOUR teammates would do the same. I recently played a game on Cursed Hollow, where we pushed 2 of their lanes to the core, then have a teamfight on their boss and win. We have 5 alive, even if wounded, we have a boss pushing down a clear lane, and we have all five enemies dead for the next sixty seconds.
What do you think my teammates do? Go with the boss and finish it before the enemy resurrects?
Not at all. They go back to the base to heal, then they take care to collect all the camps and slowly push down mid which had both forts still intact. The enemy defends the boss, defends me, as I was the only one who went with it, then wipes my team 5v4 and wins the game. Their core had 5% left.

So yeah. That’s the power of throws.

This game has been taken over by the cry babies and snowflakes. There is no competition in this game any more. The automated chat bans killed this game. I would swear half the people left are legitimately retarded at this point. If not for liking blizzard lore and the original IP I’d have left long ago too.

1 Like

Yeah had a game where it was a definite win on their part. Immortal and 5 plus 2 mercs rushing our core with no keeps up.

Then their junkrat used rip tire and rocket ride and killed no one. With rocket ride he went back to base. Then decided to kill the towers and fountain at mid (map BoE) Our core was at 15% when we killed the rest of his team. If he stayed, they would have won.

We ended up winning about 5 minutes later. All because a guy on their team used his ult.

1 Like

Damn i so want to see the game through the eyes of this guy.

I disagree. If you have all your keeps down it’s very, very hard to make a comeback. The devs are copying mechs from other moba’s but one mechanic that needs to make its way into the game is regenerating keeps.

There needs to be a way to stop the never ending siege minions so a comeback can actually happen. To me, comebacks happen far more in league because a single player can have more impact and the crystals rebuild themselves over time.

HoTS was made this way to shorten matches, but i feel like it’s a serious flaw. I’ve had games where we were able to wipe the enemy several times despite their lead, only to lose because the siege minions pushed too hard for us to take the advantage. Even when i’m playing heroes like Naz who can cheese forts by himself, it’s still hard to do anything if you’re losing too hard.

Not everyone wants to start a new topic on a thread with hundreds of replies, it’s just a cluster.

1 Like

All games are winnable just some are extremely statically unlikely.

1 Like

Eh woo Eh woo Eh woo Eh woo. Whoop whoop whoop

Forum police forum police forum police

Irony.

3 Likes

All games are winnable…

If your team wants it.

1 Like

“All games are winnable if you believe that everyone else is trash.”
My friend says that to me.
I still don’t quite get it. u_u

Im honored you noticed me forum celebrity!!! How your retirement now that a bot took over?

No they are not. Trolls, afks and bots disprove this.

They are not all winnable, when the people on your team are throwing.

Just believe harder until you win :tipping_hand_man:

Lol I love people not ending. 90% of bosses get left to push alone in my games. Every ping I do is ignored. Even tho I only ping 1 time per call I’ll get told to stf u by who ever has the most deaths on my team. Basically before each death I pinged him a warning the guys going to ignore.

definitely winnable. The thing is the skills of individual hero is too different inside a team. It’s just not a good experience.

You can have 2 players who knows when to soak, camp, engage in team fights, and you got 2 others that are just mindlessly going in 2v5.

This should technically never happen in this game if MMR worked…