All game modes Disabled

Hey, I’ve had this glitch before and it’s usually an easy fix. Scanned and repaired with launcher, but still all Game Modes are Disabled and if I try to create a custom game I get error message “Unable to connect to a server.” Americas server.

6 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Checked for updates, scanned and repair game file, and closed everything down and still nothing works…

3 Likes

Same thing here. Has to be on there end.

3 Likes

Same issue here as well. All game modes are disabled. I tried to exit the game and relaunch and it did not work. Hopefully they can fix it soon.

2 Likes

Yep, patiently waiting on official word.

2 Likes

same here, I thought it was just my pc.

2 Likes

same issue here, hopefully they fix this soon. Cant do anything on our end im afraid.

2 Likes

I also cannot log into the game.

2 Likes

I can log in, but all games modes are disabled.

2 Likes

I can log into games but it just says please wait and game mode currently disabled. Tried rebooting and relogging but no results. Gotta be on their end.

2 Likes

same, hope it gets fiexed

1 Like

I have the same isseu on America server, but I cant play normally on european servers

1 Like

hi i´m also having this same issue. log in is ok but all game modes arent available

1 Like

Same here, was about to wreck with a perfectly color-coordinated Greymane loadout and then this happens lol

3 Likes

Same on NA Servers. Thought it was my account

1 Like

Don’t be afraid, be hopeful…

3 Likes

I honestly logged in for the first time in months, got a choppy game in and wanted to play another…and this started happening. Just my luck I guess. :disappointed:

2 Likes

kind of crappy for those who have a experience boost right now…

1 Like

Oh so it wasn’t just me, guess I’ll play Diablo or Starcraft for the time being instead.

2 Likes

hope is only to be drained by leoric

2 Likes